SNF: Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens

Hapless Bills Fan

7 minutes ago, cwater10 said:

Well, there was a certain playoff game he was unable to finish?

Yeah I’m talking missing complete games and starts other than from Covid. He never gets seriously injured despite his playing style. That won’t continue for years and years. 

Edited by Billznut

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

I think you can make a very good argument that Allen is the best QB of that draft class.

He's definitely better than Baker, Darnold and Rosen.

Lamar has that MVP but he's so streaky. 

Lamar is still limited as a passer even tho he makes spectacular plays every game

Ravens as the current 1 seed is wild.  

Steelers 

Browns

Packers

Bengals

Rams

Steelers 

They either start playing like an actual good team or they will get exposed.   They’ve been incredibly lucky to get to 8-3, there’s no way that luck continues through that schedule. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, 97bills said:

Baker is bad just wow, and if he was to hurt they should of pulled him 

It honestly amazes me so many believed in him as an NFL QB. Considering his on field antics, and off field antics, there’s enough that always worried me about him as a franchise QB. The dude doesn’t have a strong enough arm to overcome his other shortcomings. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Steelers 

Browns

Packers

Bengals

Rams

Steelers 

They either start playing like an actual good team or they will get exposed.   They’ve been incredibly lucky to get to 8-3, there’s no way that continues through that schedule. 

I mean this might be luckiest team through 11 games I have ever seen...they needed a 4th and 19 conversion deep in their own end against Detroit late in the 4th followed by an NFL record 66 yard FG that bounced off the crossbar and in as time expired.

That's been a microcosm of pretty much their entire season.

Well...maybe not quite as lucky as that 13-3 Dick Jauron Bears team with Jim Miller and Shane Matthews at QB, but pretty damn lucky

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Watching Lamar in that post-game interview was painful. He couldn't hold eye contact with his interviewed for more than 2 seconds, constantly looking every other direction and grabbing the mic headset for whatever reason.  He's definitely not a good interview.

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Steelers 

Browns

Packers

Bengals

Rams

Steelers 

They either start playing like an actual good team or they will get exposed.   They’ve been incredibly lucky to get to 8-3, there’s no way that luck continues through that schedule. 

They have looked bad all year. I don’t think they are an actual threat for the #1 seed. Their luck will run out some time.

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Lamar is still limited as a passer even tho he makes spectacular plays every game

Since the Ravens only scored 13 points, Lamar was actually an impediment tonight. It was hard to take the announcers' ball gargling of Jackson on a night when he looked awful. 4 interceptions total, 3 of which were inexcusable.

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I mean this might be luckiest team through 11 games I have ever seen...they needed a 4th and 19 conversion deep in their own end against Detroit late in the 4th followed by an NFL record 66 yard FG that bounced off the crossbar and in as time expired.

That's been a microcosm of pretty much their entire season.

Like the 2020 Steelers 

2 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Says the guy named Putin.  🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Says the weatherman 

Edited by Putin

7 minutes ago, 97bills said:

Baker is bad just wow, and if he was to hurt they should of pulled him 

He clearly is hurt and there's no excuse for not playing Keenum, who isn't a scrub as a backup. Any decent QB play tonight and the Browns would have won, although their receiving corp looks extremely average at best.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, IronyAbounds said:

He clearly is hurt and there's no excuse for not playing Keenum, who isn't a scrub as a backup. Any decent QB play tonight and the Browns would have won, although their receiving corp looks extremely average at best.

You'd think the NFL would have learned it's lesson after tough guy coaches helped ruin Chad Pennington and RG3.

Baker didn't play well but I didn't see any separation from CLE receivers. It seemed like almost every pass thrown had a BAL DB draped all over the guy. Running game was abandoned too early, no screens, bland playcalling, just an overall terrible offensive gameplan to walk away with 10 points when your D had 4 INTs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, QCity said:

Baker didn't play well but I didn't see any separation from CLE receivers. It seemed like almost every pass thrown had a BAL DB draped all over the guy. Running game was abandoned too early, no screens, bland playcalling, just an overall terrible offensive gameplan to walk away with 10 points when your D had 4 INTs.

He's got to complete that screen pass though instead of fumbling it.  Inexcusable. That looked like a missed TD with the blockers and green in front of Hunt.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Name a position of weakness on the browns roster.  Why is the record meh?  Why have they struggled against teams with way less talent?  Coaching, leadership, bad decision making.  I’m not referencing anything specific in this current game, I’m referencing our season all together compared to theirs.  We’ve both underachieved to this point.  Browns have more of an excuse due to key injuries.  If Belichick or Harbaugh had the Browns or Bills roster, they would be 11-0.

You are both a homer (for thinking our team is more talented than it actually is) and a classic Debbie Downer. It's a rare skill to achieve both in one post.

14 minutes ago, QCity said:

Baltimore was allowed to hold receivers and play super physical all night. I hate the inconsistencies in officiating.

28 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

They have looked bad all year. I don’t think they are an actual threat for the #1 seed. Their luck will run out some time.

They are an experienced team with a great coach. They could get clicking on all cylinders at any time.

• Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He's got to complete that screen pass though instead of fumbling it.  Inexcusable. That looked like a missed TD with the blockers and green in front of Hunt.

Oh yeah that was a clown show play. Numerous times he held the ball way too long when he knew rushers just ran by him, internal clock is way off.

23 minutes ago, MJS said:

You are both a homer (for thinking our team is more talented than it actually is) and a classic Debbie Downer. It's a rare skill to achieve both in one post.

Baltimore was allowed to hold receivers and play super physical all night. I hate the inconsistencies in officiating.

They are an experienced team with a great coach. They could get clicking on all cylinders at any time.

You’re right we’re not talented at all, we only went the conference championship game last year.  🤡 

2 hours ago, QCity said:

Baker didn't play well but I didn't see any separation from CLE receivers. It seemed like almost every pass thrown had a BAL DB draped all over the guy. Running game was abandoned too early, no screens, bland play calling, just an overall terrible offensive game plan to walk away with 10 points when your D had 4 INTs.

I, for one, am extremely grateful that the Browns chose Mayfield with that #1 overall in 2018. 

Considering he is in a run first offense...that couldn't run. Hunt, 7 rushes for 20 yards a 2.9 YPC AVG. Chubb 8 carries for 16 yards a 2.0 YPC AVG. Mostly because the defense doesn't fear the pass at all. Mayfield stinks! 

That Browns rushing game was #1 in rush yards, #1 in rush TDs, #1 in YPC AVG until this Ravens game. 

That Ravens defense isn't all that good this year and the Browns had no answer on offense. 

Four turnovers usually kills a team...not tonight! 

8 hours ago, IronyAbounds said:

Totally agree. They are paying keenum 6 mill/yr! I think there are other factors at play like trying to decide whether and how much to pay baker and I’m sure he wants to play to show he’s tough but he’s personally losing money by doing so, not even getting to the part where he’s a detriment to their team success. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Weatherman said:

Name a position of weakness on the browns roster.  Why is the record meh?  Why have they struggled against teams with way less talent?  Coaching, leadership, bad decision making.  I’m not referencing anything specific in this current game, I’m referencing our season all together compared to theirs.  We’ve both underachieved to this point.  Browns have more of an excuse due to key injuries.  If Belichick or Harbaugh had the Browns or Bills roster, they would be 11-0.

QB, TE, WR, LT, LB, DT, P

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, IronyAbounds said:

I watched the entire game last night and it looked like Mayfield was nursing about 3 or 4 independent injuries.

Dude could hardly walk.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.