SNF: Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Weatherman said:

Name a position of weakness on the browns roster.  Why is the record meh?  Why have they struggled against teams with way less talent?  Coaching, leadership, bad decision making.  I’m not referencing anything specific in this current game, I’m referencing our season all together compared to theirs.  We’ve both underachieved to this point.  Browns have more of an excuse due to key injuries.  If Belichick or Harbaugh had the Browns or Bills roster, they would be 11-0.

The QB position is definitely the main area of weakness on that team 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Weatherman said:

Name a position of weakness on the browns roster.  Why is the record meh?  Why have they struggled against teams with way less talent?  Coaching, leadership, bad decision making.  I’m not referencing anything specific in this current game, I’m referencing our season all together compared to theirs.  We’ve both underachieved to this point.  Browns have more of an excuse due to key injuries.  If Belichick or Harbaugh had the Browns or Bills roster, they would be 11-0.

qb sucks

1 minute ago, Estro said:

Who are we rooting for here? I feel like Ravens right, one teams gotta win the North, so might as well root for the Browns to stack losses.

Depends if you’re thinking Bills 1 seed, or want teams to start falling from the Playoff pack. 

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

How can Cleveland be this bad on offense tonight? Ravens stacking to stop the run game but also blanket coverage on passes. It’s like they have 12 on the field every play. 

They have a pedestrian group of WRs who have no ability to get open on a consistent basis.

8 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Well, in some general sense we can say both the Browns and the Bills have very talented rosters. But they're talented in very different ways.

Browns greatest strengths: O Line, Running Game, Pass Rush

Bills greatest weaknesses:  O Line, Running Game, Pass Rush

And so on ...

9 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Good grief. Chiefs are on SNF every other week. 

They flexed the next one to Sunday night. It was going to be Seahawks-Niners.

Bills fans should like this since it shows that SNF from now on must involve at least one of the following:

Brady

Rodgers

Mahomes

Allen

Jackson

Goodbye, Russell Wilson (for 2021 at least)

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, in some general sense we can say both the Browns and the Bills have very talented rosters. But they're talented in very different ways.

Browns greatest strengths: O Line, Running Game, Pass Rush

Bills greatest weaknesses:  O Line, Running Game, Pass Rush

And so on ...

Eh… I don’t know that I agree that our pass rush is a weakness.  We get pressure, but not the corresponding sacks you would think.   That needs to change.  

Also, when healthy, I think our OL has the potential to be a solid unit.  Just look at our offensive numbers with Brown at RT. 

Just now, SCBills said:

Eh… I don’t know that I agree that our pass rush is a weakness.  We get pressure, but not the corresponding sacks you would think.   That needs to change.  

Also, when healthy, I think our OL has the potential to be a solid unit.  Just look at our offensive numbers with Brown at RT. 

True about the pass rush. Just pointing out that the teams are very differently constructed. Our greatest strengths? Obviously QB and secondary, which is kind of not the Browns.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.