SNF: Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

With the way people are talking about Allen you'd never know he is 3rd in TD passes, has a rating near 100, 6th in QBR and 4th in passing yardage

With a poor running game and bad oline, think what Allen could do with the browns oline and running game. Unstoppable!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Oh I'll be having fun with this game on Twitter.  Ravens/Lamar fans crapped all over Josh for having a whole two INTs in a half.  Looking forward to the excuses they have.

It’s ok if Lamar does it because he’s a RB 

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

actually, this game shows the value of Mac Jones. 1. Take what the defense gives you. 2. Don't turn the ball over. 3. Let the defense do its job.

Until you get to a game where you actually need Mac Jones to be the star of the game and he can't do it.

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Next time I get frustrated with a game that Josh has, I have to remember looking at this pathetic display of football going on right now

Thank goodness Allen didn’t play today.. Not a good one for the young guns.  

Herbert continued his dumpster fire string of games earlier today as well. 

Only Burrow seems to have come out unscathed. 

Just now, SCBills said:

Thank goodness Allen didn’t play today.. Not a good one for the young guns.  

Herbert continued his dumpster fire string of games earlier today as well. 

Only Burrow seems to have come out unscathed. 

I really like Burrow. Good for the Bengals and good for him coming off that ACL

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

With the way people are talking about Allen you'd never know he is 3rd in TD passes, has a rating near 100, 6th in QBR and 4th in passing yardage

It’s not just here, that’s somewhat of a National narrative too..  His numbers are good, but his only real moment was KC, in a game that ended at like 4 am.  

He needs to dominate on MNF and the narrative will become Josh Allen is the MVP.   

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s not just here, that’s somewhat of a National narrative too..  His numbers are good, but his only real moment was KC, in a game that ended at like 4 am.  

He needs to dominate on MNF and the narrative will become Josh Allen is the MVP.   

Your proposal is acceptable.

• Like (+1) 1

That's nuts ... 2 guys get a free run at him, he backpedals 15 yards and throws a TD pass.

Guys, I get it ... we like Josh better, we're glad we got him instead of Lamar or Baker, etc, etc. 

But sometimes you just gotta sit back and enjoy the remarkable QBs (Mahomes, Lamar, Kyler, Josh) we've got in the league now.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's nuts ... 2 guys get a free run at him, he backpedals 15 yards and throws a TD pass.

Guys, I get it ... we like Josh better, we're glad we got him instead of Lamar or Baker, etc, etc. 

But sometimes you just gotta sit back and enjoy the remarkable QBs (Mahomes, Lamar, Kyler, Josh) we've got in the league now.

Lamar/Ravens are must see tv… He is bipolar terrible and elite in the same game, all the time, and they refuse to not play in down to the wire close games.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.