Bills at Saints 11/25/21 Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

I don’t know if this is sarcasm or not but I’m pretty tired of game day threads getting hijacked on this topic over and over and over

When you lose 30 pounds because you’re not vaccinated and got covid it’s relevant to your play on the field sorry you can’t grasp that. 

On 11/25/2021 at 10:23 PM, Comebackkid said:

No it would be better because Brady would have the ball out before the defense got there on most occasions

Lol did you see singletary get hit instantly after taking a handoff? This offensive line is atrocious it is rarely the qb holding the ball too long. Dawkins has been pure garbage. Brady would be on the turf all night without question 

Just now, daz28 said:

This officiating crew takin a big poop on the poop crew from earlier today.  99% of those polled agree this officiating is much preferred.

Games are far better when crews just let the players play. Though it'd be nice if Josh could have protection on low blows.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I'm finally off the clock. Been working since 7am. Start work tomorrow at 7am. 

Do you think it's safe to go to bed? 

No?

Ok. Another vodka/tea then

Thanks for your advice:thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving! Go to bed, it’s over

Edited by JDubya76
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Allen was brilliant on that drive, I’ve criticized him at times, but the O line was still melting down, and he really delivered. I’m not sure how many guys can do that. 

This is what I was thinking, Allen has to use all of that talent to score. Oline is so bad there in Allen face so fast 

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Lol did you see singletary get hit instantly after taking a handoff? This offensive line is atrocious it is rarely the qb holding the ball too long. Dawkins has been pure garbage. Brady would be on the turf all night without question 

For real, Brady isn’t very good when he’s under pressure constantly.

• Like (+1) 1

Love that play design.  Gets Allen on the move.  If the CB commits and drives inside, Allen can keep it and run for the 1st.  If the CB stays home, he's put in an impossible situation because Knox has already blocked down on the line and sold that he is staying in.  No way for the CB to recover in time.  It really is a great play.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.