The most hyped 6-4 team ever

streetkings01

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

ย 

Belichick coached teams just get better as the season goes on, in general. A buddy in the Boston area is annoyed that so many are talking Super Bowl already. That is annoying arrogance, and Iโ€™m tired of the media adoration, but this is not the post-Brady tire fire we had hoped for. Belichick will be 70 next season, so it canโ€™t last forever.ย 

ย 

As long as weโ€™re talking over-hyped, at least the Cowboys are good this year, because the media never stops talking about them regardless of what kind of team they are fielding. THAT is annoying!ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I agree with all of this.

ย 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

ย 

You want to list the Bills QBs between Kelly and Allen?

ย 

Just stop.ย  The Patriots are still one of the best run organizations in the league.

ย 

letโ€™s agree to disagreeย 

ย 

3 of those QBโ€™s were โ€œguaranteedโ€ winners in NE. ย 
Now one is a Very Rich mediocre QB and the others have moved from team to team or have retired.ย 

ย 

I donโ€™t crown ๐Ÿคด anyone who has yet to prove himselfย 

ย 

jones has not proven ๐Ÿ’ฉ to me ย ย 
heโ€™s just like all the other young kids out there with soft schedules or the luck of a matchups. ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

ย 

Then that puts pressure on the Bills to beat the Colts. The division is coming down to the two games against each other.

ย 

Um, yeah, but I was asking the OP if they Pats beat the Falcons, are they no longer "overrated." ย I see no sense in tearing down the Pats who are only a half-game behind the Bills and could lead the division at the end of the weekend.ย 

3 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

ย 

Um, yeah, but I was asking the OP if they Pats beat the Falcons, are they no longer "overrated." ย I see no sense in tearing down the Pats who are only a half-game behind the Bills and could lead the division at the end of the weekend.ย 

ย 

Pats are a good team. I hate them but you have to give them credit. The two Bills vs Pats games are must see TV. I wouldn't be surprised if the game at NE gets flexed to SNF.

Edited by Greg S

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

letโ€™s agree to disagreeย 3 of those QBโ€™s were โ€œguaranteedโ€ winners in NE.ย 

ย 

ย 

heโ€™s just like all the other young kids out there with soft schedules or the luck of a matchups. ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

To me, Jones has proven that he can do enough to help the Pats to within half-game of the Bills and possibly first place by the end of the weekend. It's possible Jones is as good as he'll ever be but the Patriots as a whole seem to be playing well enough to threaten the Bills chances of taking the division.ย 

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

Patriots have three wins against opponents who are .500 or better.ย  ย Bills have one.

Everyone like to hype the Bills up for beating the Jets and are want to forget that Patriots have some talent on defense.ย ย 

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

Of course they are, average QB and some easy lucky games will do that.

They could also say we're the most overhyped 6-3 team

• Agree 1

Pats are good and that's okay.ย  Yes, a little overhyped at the moment, but that's what happens when you win 4 straight games in this league and your coach has the most titles in history.ย  I expect them to destroy the Falcons this evening, because the Pats are pretty good and the Falcons absolutely suck.ย  Doesn't mean the Pats are better than the Bills.ย  That will be settled on December 6.

19 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

ย 

They could also say we're the most overhyped 6-3 team

Actually they cannot say that.

ย 

One team has a proven QB with a #1 defense that is breaking records.ย 

ย 

The other has an average rookie QB with a defense that is just inside top 10. They are right now the definition of overhyped.

ย 

They are last year's Dolphins when they went on the 5 game winning streak and you all did the same *****.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Seems like the Pats are truly living rent free in a lot Bills fans heads or there wouldn't be the need to post multiple threads about them here in recent weeks.

ย 

But nobody should be surprised by their current success given their history and proven 6 time SB winning head coach. Should we be scared of them like the Brady Pats teams? Probably not just yet but to assume they are no threat with a rookie QB who is playing eerily similar to Brady in his early years in NE behind a great physical defense and ST unit is simply reckless.

ย 

Because if you compare the numbers the 2021 Pats look exactly like those Pats teams from 2001-2004 and in an AFC and league that appears to be wide open that's all Belichik needs quite frankly to get his 7th ring.

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

Of course they are, average QB and some easy lucky games will do that.

To be fair he was great against the browns. Heโ€™s been solid but not special outside of thatย 

1 hour ago, billybob71 said:

welp Bills might as well pack it in no chance of beating the Pats๐Ÿ˜œ

Loll theyโ€™re gonna split at worst

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

To be fair he was great against the browns. Heโ€™s been solid but not special outside of thatย 

Loll theyโ€™re gonna split at worst

Yea but you could see Cleveland was a mess, the Jets could have beat Cleveland last week with how they played.

ย 

You have to look at the other team, yea Cleveland WAS good but they are a shell of themselves right now.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Yea but you could see Cleveland was a mess, the Jets could have beat Cleveland last week with how they played.

ย 

You have to look at the other team, yea Cleveland WAS good but they are a shell of themselves right now.

ย 

Cleveland has been the most jekyl and hyde type of team in the league this year but they destroyed the Bengals on the road last week so it's not exactly fair to say they are a shell of theirselves.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

ย 

Now one is a Very Rich mediocre QB and the others have moved from team to team or have retired.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I feel like the legacy of the pats will be tainted forever by the scandals. outside of boston, the whole world puts an asterisk on their accomplishments or at least a large chunk of them.ย 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, TBBills said:

ย 

Their offense definitely had excuses but mac was on target with every throw regardless of difficulty. It was the first time watching him where I felt like he was the focal point of the offense and rose to the occasionโ€ฆhopefully also the last lol

I said it in the pre-season, the Pats built a team to beat the new league. ย Everybody has gotten small and quick, they intend to bulldoze you. ย Now that Mac is up and running decently, they are doing it. ย They have a very legitimate shot at winning the division, compliments of the Bills tripping over their own *****. ย 
ย 

They are actually constructed perfectly to give the Bills D fits, they take the short routes and TEs are their best weapons and they can cram the ball down your throat. ย They also have a real good D that gets pressure, itโ€™s sure as hell no guarantee the Bills beat them.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I said it in the pre-season, the Pats built a team to beat the new league. ย Everybody has gotten small and quick, they intend to bulldoze you. ย Now that Mac is up and running decently, they are doing it. ย They have a very legitimate shot at winning the division, compliments of the Bills tripping over their own *****. ย 
ย 

They are actually constructed perfectly to give the Bills D fits, they take the short routes and TEs are their best weapons and they can cram the ball down your throat. ย They also have a real good D that gets pressure, itโ€™s sure as hell no guarantee the Bills beat them.

MNF gonna be great Dec 6.ย  Can't wait.ย  ย The Mafia needs to show out that night.ย  ย Games like that are what make the NFL.ย ย 

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

This is silly.

ย 

It's not Jones' responsibility to "prove himself" in his first ten games in the NFL. Of course he hasn't proved himself. Nobody could. What he has done is play extremely well, play with a ton of consistency for a rookie and far out-perform expectations.

ย 

Also out-performed every one of those drought era Bills QBs in the first 10 games in the NFL.

ย 

ย 

4 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

sounds like you forgot someoneย Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

Can you be that clueless?
Tom is playing for Tampaย 

3 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

I feel like the legacy of the pats will be tainted forever by the scandals. outside of boston, the whole world puts an asterisk on their accomplishments or at least a large chunk of them.ย 

their logo has an asteriskย 

ย 

ne.png

21 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

ย 

ย 

This is silly.

ย 

It's not Jones' responsibility to "prove himself" in his first ten games in the NFL. Of course he hasn't proved himself. Nobody could. What he has done is play extremely well, play with a ton of consistency for a rookie and far out-perform expectations.

ย 

Also out-performed every one of those drought era Bills QBs in the first 10 games in the NFL.

ย 

ย 

Drought era?

ย 

4 years ago. ย 
ย 

ย 

when this kid sweeps the Bills Iโ€™ll eat crowย 

ย 

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

Patriots have three wins against opponents who are .500 or better.ย  ย Bills have one.

ย 

ย 

Yes this looks super impressive....I especially like the wins against future hall of famers Mike White and Justin "this is what actual regression looks like" Herbertย 

ย 

And against a Chubb/Hunt/OBJ less one armed Baker Browns team.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

Lol Panthers no CMC and they had Darnold.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

Screenshot_20211117-181629_CBS Sports.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes this looks super impressive....I especially like the wins against future hall of famers Mike White and Justin "this is what actual regression looks like" Herbertย 

ย 

I mean there is a very slight regression in Herbert's numbers but it is really, very, very slight and it is the sort of difference that could easily be made up.ย 

ย 

His yards per game are down about 6 yards, his completion percentage is down just over 1%, his YPA is down 0.1, his TD % and touchdowns per game are actually marginally better.... I would say he is having a VERY similar season to last season. He maybe hasn't taken a next step, that would be fair, but I don't think he is regressing.ย 

20 hours ago, Greg S said:

ย 

Pats schedule.

ย 

at ATL

TEN

at BUF

at IND

BUF

JAC

at MIA

ย 

My guess is they probably beat the Falcons and should definitely beat the Jaguars. The rest of the games won't be easy. NE has always had trouble in Miami and that was with Brady.

They could easily lose 5 of those gamesย 

Edited by Putin

Hmm, well maybe they actually do have a good team. They just came off an impressive win, so naturally people will be talking about them.

ย 

No need to let your Patriots inferiority complex shine so brightly. The Bills have everything going for them. We don't need to be so threatened by people saying nice things about the Patriots.

ย 

I would sign up for a sucky Patriots team for sure, but it looks like that's not where we are right now. Oh well. Honestly, though? Having some competition in the division does make things more interesting.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

ย 

I mean there is a very slight regression in Herbert's numbers but it is really, very, very slight and it is the sort of difference that could easily be made up.ย 

ย 

His yards per game are down about 6 yards, his completion percentage is down just over 1%, his YPA is down 0.1, his TD % and touchdowns per game are actually marginally better.... I would say he is having a VERY similar season to last season. He maybe hasn't taken a next step, that would be fair, but I don't think he is regressing.ย 

suck my dick GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

All you gotta do is ask Bill Simmons, and he'll tell you the Patriots are better than the Bills in every way.ย ย 

I saw that article. Insufferable. You just know the Falcons wonโ€™t show up and win tonight, so we still have two more weeks until them to hear all about their greatness. ย 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Can you be that clueless?
Tom is playing for Tampaย 

their logo has an asteriskย 

ย 

ne.png

You listed all of BBโ€™s qbโ€™s and left out Brady.ย 

ย 

You melting down on all things Patriot related is kind of an odd look, take a deep breath.ย 
ย 

ย 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.