Dolphins @ the Bills - 1st Half Thread - Trick or Treat 2021?

BuffaloBill

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Stop ***** around here and get back to what you do. Our run blocking is terrible. Just throw us up here because this online absolutely sucks at run blocking 

Aren’t you always talking about getting the run game going early every week. The strength of our offense isn’t running the ball. 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Stop ***** around here and get back to what you do. Our run blocking is terrible. Just throw us up here because this online absolutely sucks at run blocking 

I’ve never seen a team so bad at run blocking, and I’ve been watching football for 30 years 

1 minute ago, Malazan said:

I mean, you can run it on one of them, but mix up the downs you run on and don't run singletary up the gut. Especially twice in a row. Then on 4th and 1...when you know you're offensive line can't win their battle.. throw it!

We don't have the OL/RB personnel to run the ball the rest of this year. It's tragic but true. We'll just have to mix it up with our passing game as best as possible. 

• Agree 1

Where is all the eye candy we saw out of this offense last season?  The jet action, the misdirection.....  There is nothing right now giving the defense anything to think about pre or post snap.  The creativity is all gone.  They need to stretch the field sideline to sideline, not just vertically.  Open up more of the field even if you are just using guys as decoys.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1