Zach Ertz Traded

Dablitzkrieg

3 minutes ago, GymShorts84 said:

Weird that they played him so much last night. He was open a few times for big plays and Hurts missed him. 

Probably at the request of the Cardinals to be honest... they wanted Philly to show them justification for whatever the price tag ended up being. 

5 minutes ago, Process said:

AZ is loaded.

I am really glad we are in the AFC. Bills are the best team in the league, but the rest of the top 5 may all be NFC... AZ TB DAL and LA

The AFC, IMO, is much tougher.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Can't be a coincidence this happened after Knox has somewhat of a breakout game? Bills dropped out?

Or were never in once Beane wrested control of the GM job from a handful of fans...

• Haha (+1) 6

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Quite the testament to Knox, that many of us wanted us to trade for him over the summer… he finally gets traded (to the Cards), and I could care less. 

Yeah, I was all about this trade for most of the year, then forgot about it over the past month.

Good work, Knox!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Process said:

AZ is loaded.

I am really glad we are in the AFC. Bills are the best team in the league, but the rest of the top 5 may all be NFC... AZ TB DAL and LA

Arizona needs to put in a full season before I take them seriously as a contender. 

If Kyler can get to the Playoffs without getting beat up and falling off a cliff, they definitely could be legit. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Process said:

AZ is loaded.

I don't know about that....CLE, BAL, KC, LAC are in the mix. I would say you have about 10 teams 5 from each conference who have realistic SB goals. I am glad the Bills are in a cupcake division though. The Bills could play the rest of the season in their sleep and they will still win the AFCE.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Beane is the one that started all the chaos with his comments about TE.

There was no 'chaos'. Some people extrapolated their own wishes from a comment Beane was asked about regarding his TE situation. To think they did not believe that Knox was going to be what he is becoming would be foolish based on their own actions...or inaction. They opened the season with Sweeney and Knox.They had ample time to trade for someone...including Ertz, if they really wanted to do so. The Ertz speculation was on the part of 'fantasy football fans'. They are still a predominantly 10 and 11 personnel offense. Zach Ertz was not the missing piece to put them over the top despite what the 'I've heard of him!' crowd was spewing.    

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

There was no 'chaos'. Some people extrapolated their own wishes from a comment Beane was asked about regarding his TE situation. To think they did not believe that Knox was going to be what he is becoming would be foolish based on their own actions...or inaction. They opened the season with Sweeney and Knox.They had ample time to trade for someone...including Ertz, if they really wanted to do so. The Ertz speculation was on the part of 'fantasy football fans'. They are still a predominantly 10 and 11 personnel offense. Zach Ertz was not the missing piece to put them over the top despite what the 'I've heard of him!' crowd was spewing.    

Come on man. TE talk dominated the offseason because of what Beane said. TE was a major deal. But I did say a while back maybe Beane was just sending Knox a message. Inaction is right. They did nothing to upgrade TE and relied on Knox. Actions speak louder than words.

Seems maybe they made the right decision.

• Like (+1) 1