Week 16 Postgame Thread Bills @ Pats*

Chandler#81

I think the NE coach set it up to let 88Knox beat them if anybody.  And after after (the drop) a few  nice completions it loosened things up and eventually Stefan14 one on one and boom, it was in the rearview.  

Thank TSW   Keep it classy 

Edited by CNYfan

As elated as I am, tonight, I have to pause and think back to how we won the first Pats game, on the last-gasp Peanut-punch by D-II, Ferris State, Rudy-Story scrapper, Zimmer... the whole season sort of hinged on that one play. Had it gone the other way, that could have been the Bryce Brown fumble against the Chiefs, the 1st Stringers failure against the Steelers' practice squad, the Music City (lie) Debacle, or even wide right...

I guess I'm just saying that I am so very thankful that, for once, we are not the team that wins or loses  because of a coin-flip of fortune that always seems bent against us; we are the team that TRANSCENDS luck, and actually decimates teams. 

This. Is. Nice.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Philo said:

Those folks have been in hiding for weeks now. 

They sure have, isn’t it nice 😁

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Bellicheat press conference is great. hahaha

you can submit your JA apology form

Bill and his defenses did help Allen fast-track on having to become a student of reading coverages. School of hard knocks, but for some players those losses help them get stronger.

Bill should have just acknowledged what you know he had to have seen on film, a Bills QB who is playing at an MVP level. Weird... he usually talks up opponents before he embarrasses them, I can't recall the last time he dissed on a Bills player.

Looks like Allen got the last laugh.

See the source image

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I still just want to know where High Football IQ is with his Miami winning the division and the Pats will take second crap is.  Oh and BillsMafi$ with his bashing of the team in the gameday thread.  They been missing for about a month.  I wonder why?

They back in their own teams forums.

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Bill and his defenses did help Allen fast-track on having to become a student of reading coverages. School of hard knocks, but for some players those losses help them get stronger.

Bill should have just acknowledged what you know he had to have seen on film, a Bills QB who is playing at an MVP level. Weird... he usually talks up opponents before he embarrasses them, I can't recall the last time he dissed on a Bills player.

See the source image

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

See the source image

what is that meme from?  

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

What was the comment?

Vaguely that he didn't believe in the Josh Allen MVP hype or that he was playing at an MVP level.

Honestly it's probably BS everything I saw from him before the game was talking up Allen and the Bills. But if this BS happened to give Allen some motivation today I don't hate it.