Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

Just now, TH3 said:

2 seed two games at home....how is that not better

Because there is very, very little home field advantage this year. And there is always a chance the 2 seed loses and you get two home games anyways. 

I don't know why people don't get it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

Because there is very, very little home field advantage this year. And there is always a chance the 2 seed loses and you get two home games anyways. 

Ever get tired of being wrong? Even without crowds preferable to be at home.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

2 home games better than 1 and away.....no matter the crowds.... no travel etc.....When everyone else is wrong.....might be you✌️

• Like (+1) 1

Now I would argue on game day it may not matter as much, but Im sure the players would much rather having there locker room or sleep in their own beds instead of traveling.

There is still an advantage to not having to travel, and having routine of staying in your own home 

3 minutes ago, Process said:

There is ALOT of Home field advantage. Don’t have to travel. Stay in routine. Stay in your house and facilities and Fans allegedly 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

There is ALOT of Home field advantage. Don’t have to travel. Stay in routine. Stay in your house and facilities and Fans allegedly 

Obviously there is some advantage. The question is it worth risking the health of your starters if 2 vs 3 is all you are playing for. 

Most years yes. This year NO.