Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

Just fooling around with the machine If the results stay as they are now and we take care of our business we will want to win next week to avoid Baltimore. Then the Pitt Cleveland game would decide us vs browns or phins. I’m assuming the other teams colts ravens Titans all winners next week  and a Titans loss tonight. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

Get a lead, make Lamar pass. Win the game. Quit being chickenshit

BFS is strong with a lot of Bills fans... As far as the math goes, if the results from today hold, Jets beating the Brows, the Ravens have a 60% chance of getting the 6 seed. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

If the Titans lose out the Browns can still make the playoffs.

If the Titans lose out the Dolphins could even end up the 5th seed. Tennessee is the wildcard right now. It is looking pretty unlikely that we'll draw Miami in the wildcard round unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

BFS is strong with a lot of Bills fans... As far as the math goes, if the results from today hold, Jets beating the Brows, the Ravens have a 60% chance of getting the 6 seed. 

It is indeed. I ain't scared of nobody!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Eh. Miami doesn't have enough offensively. Would love a 3rd match up with them.

Ravens can go toe to toe with our offense and will be confident in playing us. It's the worst match up for the Bills and I bet they agree. 

Oh yeah?  I’ll bet you $100000 that they don’t agree.

It’s easy to say “I bet” when there’s 0% chance to find out who wins.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Honestly wouldn't shock me if Bills wrapped up 2 seed tonight and still play starters next week for the win to avoid Baltimore. 

The Bills themselves could care less who they play, even if you do.

Playing your starters to avoid a certain matchup is NEVER the motivation of a coaching staff.

Keeping your players in rhythm is MUCH MORE important than dictating your future opposition, by playing your starters.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1