Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

Why did I tune in at the START of this game?  This is like hoops, just watch the end...

I literally just turned on 30 seconds before the Raiders scored :lol:

Is Tua hurt or did he get yanked?

Just now, HappyDays said:

You can tell early on if a QB has potential. EJ Manuel showed nothing his first season. Tua is the same. It's not like he's making a few elite plays where you can see the potential. Allen wasn't particularly good his first season but you saw room for growth. I don't see anything from Tua. Plus the Dolphins have a free 1st round pick. They'd be crazy not to try.

This is exactly where I am.  I just don't see the potential in Tua.  I love how he's taking the benching, I think he is a good teammate but I don't think he is a franchise quarterback.  Fitz is arguably as good a "mentor" as they come and he's done decently with the talent Miami has... so I'm just not sold on Tua so far.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

You can tell early on if a QB has potential. EJ Manuel showed nothing his first season. Tua is the same. It's not like he's making a few elite plays where you can see the potential. Allen wasn't particularly good his first season but you saw room for growth. I don't see anything from Tua. Plus the Dolphins have a free 1st round pick. They'd be crazy not to try.

Tbh, if they tried to flip him now somebody would give them a one.

Also, I'm glad I stayed up, this game got fun.

5 minutes ago, Process said:

I am as optimistic about tua being a bust as anyone but saying the dolphins should draft a QB next year is just silly. Come on. 

They have the most pathetic group of skill position players in the league and it's not even close. 

There are some really good WRs and RBs in the draft next year. Dolphins can take one of each in the first round and then see what Tua can do with some actual NFL talent around him.

The Dolphins would have to be insane to not take a QB if there's a guy they think would be worth the Texans' pick. Look at Tua vs. Fitz tonight, it's certainly not because Fitz is playing with better receivers.