Week 15 MNF: Steelers at Cincy

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

It's kind of fun to play with the simulator but to me it looks like winning out is our best chance at avoiding Baltimore, if we want to avoid them. I assume most other playoff contenders win as well. 

If Indy wins next and we win against Pats, a loss to Miami the following week I think we play Baltimore either 2 vs 7 or 3 vs 6 depending no matter the outcome of Cleveland Pitt. 

If Pitt wins next week, we probably avoid Baltimore and could play Indy, Cleveland or Miami. 

No matchup is gonna be a cakewalk.  The AFC is loaded this year.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

It's kind of fun to play with the simulator but to me it looks like winning out is our best chance at avoiding Baltimore, if we want to avoid them. I assume most other playoff contenders win as well. 

If Indy wins next and we win against Pats, a loss to Miami the following week I think we play Baltimore either 2 vs 7 or 3 vs 6 depending no matter the outcome of Cleveland Pitt. 

If Pitt wins next week, we probably avoid Baltimore and could play Indy, Cleveland or Miami. 

If Miami beats LV & the Bills back ups then they get #7 seed and the Ravens are out.   Miami then get to visit the #2 seed which should be us.

1 minute ago, Philo said:

First they don't throw a flag for obvious roughing, then deprive him of taking a free shot on Offside. He's still trash, but now I feel for the guy

yeah he’s getting the full “you’ve done nothing in this league and you get zero calls” treatment,

1 minute ago, peterlaw said:

If Miami beats LV & the Bills back ups then they get #7 seed and the Ravens are out.   Miami then get to visit the #2 seed which should be us.

We wont be the #2 if we lose to Miami though will we?  Unless Steelers lose out I'm guessing?  What about Cleveland and Titans also?

Edited by The Wiz

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

We wont be the #2 if we lose to Miami though will we?  Unless Steelers lose out I'm guessing?  What about Cleveland and Titans also?

If it’s a 3 way or 4 way tie with Browns, Titans & Pitt at 12-4 the Bills get the #2 seed.