Week 15 MNF: Steelers at Cincy

Just now, jkeerie said:

If after week 16, both teams are 12-4, Pitt has the tie breaker with more division wins.  Then the week 17 game will decide it.

Do you mean 11-4 going into week 17?

So hypothetically if Steelers are 12-3, and browns are 11-4 going into the week 17 game, Steelers would have the division clinched based on the division win tie breaker?

1 minute ago, sullim4 said:

Spot No 2 clinching scenario:

Spot #2 - First Round Home Field Advantage

Case 1
      Bills beat the Patriots, and
      Steelers lose to the Colts, and
      Steelers lose to the Bengals, and
      Titans lose to or tie the Packers

wait, so we could potentially lock up the 2 seed next week, is what you are saying? 

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

Atlanta had the same lead yesterday, and TB came back...so yeah its possible.

Cincy shouldn't go into a shell on offense, but they need to milk some clock for 2-3 drives and it will make the comeback for Pitt really tough

the problem is cincy has no real offensive talent out there due to injuries. They have to bank on the continued self-destruction by Pittsburgh. 

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I just want to avoid the Ravens (if they make it).  Other than them,  i don’t really care who we play in round 1 

I get the worry, but their defense is not a typical Ravens defense, and I think our defense can lock down Lamar. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

Spot No 2 clinching scenario:

Spot #2 - First Round Home Field Advantage

Case 1
      Bills beat the Patriots, and
      Steelers lose to the Colts, and
      Steelers lose to the Bengals, and
      Titans lose to or tie the Packers

We hold the tie breaker over the colts and browns?

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

the problem is cincy has no real offensive talent out there due to injuries. They have to bank on the continued self-destruction by Pittsburgh. 

I would agree about their 3rd string QB...but no offensive talent? Aj green and Higgins say wassup

Too bad Boyd was knocked out.  But cincy has offensive talent, Ryan Finley holding it back is a other point

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I just want to avoid the Ravens (if they make it).  Other than them,  i don’t really care who we play in round 1 

Just now, SCBills said:

I get the worry, but their defense is not a typical Ravens defense, and I think our defense can lock down Lamar. 

I'm not worried about the Ravens. Make Lamar be a QB.