Week 15 MNF: Steelers at Cincy

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

I would agree about their 3rd string QB...but no offensive talent? Aj green and Higgins say wassup

Too bad Boyd was knocked out.  But cincy has offensive talent, Ryan Finley holding it back is a other point

yeah— I mostly meant just no one to get them the ball. Those receivers look a lot better with burrow and mixon.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Do you mean 11-4 going into week 17?

So hypothetically if Steelers are 12-3, and browns are 11-4 going into the week 17 game, Steelers would have the division clinched based on the division win tie breaker?

Thanks for the correction.  And yes...you are correct on your hypothetical.

12 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I didn't think the Bills could clinch the 2 seed before week 17 because of this game. Now they need to beat New England. Pitt needs to lose this game to Cincy and next week versus the Colts and the Titans need to lose to the Packers next week. 

Can’t clinch but they would be in full control..

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

So just thinking without getting into the whole simulator but maybe an ideal scenario?

cinci wins tonight we move to 2

Steelers lose to Indy, we beat pats

week 17 rest starters, Miami in at seven seed.

play Miami again. 

is anyone else in play for number 2 if we win next week?

Titans would have the tiebreaker on us.

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

So just thinking without getting into the whole simulator but maybe an ideal scenario?

cinci wins tonight we move to 2

Steelers lose to Indy, we beat pats

week 17 rest starters, Miami in at seven seed.

play Miami again. 

is anyone else in play for number 2 if we win next week?

Someone already said it before, we need Titans to lose a game. They play Green Bay, so it's quite likely.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought they didn't schedule it so that all the teams have the same amount of down time before the playoffs!

Whether or not there is a SNF football game Week 17 is the most controversial topic on these boards. It's been discussed for weeks and I still don't know the answer.

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

Thanks for the correction.  And yes...you are correct on your hypothetical.

That assumes the Steelers win either tonight or against the Colts.  Seems unlikely.  Browns must be favorites to win the AFCN. Bills look good for the #2 seed at 12-4  even with a loss to the Dolphins if we rest our starters.  That could set up a Wildcard against the Dolphins.  Sounds perfect.

• Like (+1) 1