Week 15 MNF: Steelers at Cincy

I don't see how Pittsburgh can score 17 points in this game. They are somehow even worse than the game against us on offense...

Big Ben 5 of 13 for -2 yards and an INT...embarrassing...he needs to sit on the bench the 2nd half...they say when players lose it when they age they drop off a cliff and I think this might be Ben's cliff we are seeing...

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Compared to 4/13, 11 yards and 2 picks. Yes. 

I made up those numbers but probably close. 

It's even worse:

Player                          CP/ATT    YDS    TD    INT
Ben Roethlisberger    5/13          -2        0       1

3 minutes ago, Process said:

I wish Josh didn't **** the bed the first half. We should have beat these clowns by 30. 

Actually I wish Big Ben and the Pitt offense had wet the bed with THREE TO's in the first half.

Every week is new in the NFL and transitive math has NEVER worked in football.

This is why the Denver game was so dangerous for the Bills. The Broncos had a good D and it was their chance on national TV to strut their stuff. For the Bengals it's the same thing with the added motivation of truly hating the Steelers.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean that's what the media thinks every week but this game is supporting some sort of Mummies curse going on.

More likely WFT and Bills made a blue print for this Steelers limited offense.

There's blood in the water.  PIT got IND and CLE left after this.  

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Actually I wish Big Ben and the Pitt offense had wet the bed with THREE TO's in the first half.

Every week is new in the NFL and transitive math has NEVER worked in football.

This is why the Denver game was so dangerous for the Bills. The Broncos had a good D and it was their chance on national TV to strut their stuff. For the Bengals it's the same thing with the added motivation of truly hating the Steelers.

It's not that serious bro. I was joking around lol. 

1 minute ago, motorj said:

miami/ravens here we come

I want nothing to do with Lamar and Ravens.  He wants nothing more than to make up for the playoff loss last year and he is one of those players that can make a 60yd play even when you've done everything right on that play. 

Not saying the Bills couldn't win... in fact I would favor them against any team they play in the playoffs... but I would much prefer the Ravens play someone else in the 1st round and then have to go to KC for the 2nd round.  Let those two pound it out and we'll take whoever emerges for the AFC championship. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yea.. Divisional game and Cinci looks like they are on some kinda high right now..   I don’t know who this is, but it ain’t the Bengals. 

There is real hatred between the Bengals & Steelers franchises.  When Pitt opened the game flat on offense and then got careless with the ball I'm not surprised that the Bengals have jumped all over them.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

No they are in but believe the Browns could beat them for division?

You are correct. Browns play the Jets next week.  Steelers have the Colts.  Then they play each other the final week.  Unless Jets go on a winning streak and presuming the Colts win, that final week decides the division.

Edited by jkeerie
  • Thank you (+1) 1