AFC East Champion Bills 48, Broncos 19 Game Balls!

YoloinOhio

Beane

McD

Frazier

Daboll

Not in any particular order.  They built this team and staff.  They groomed our players.  They changed the culture.  They did what no other staff could do in 25 years here.

Pegulas too for buying the team, keeping them here, hiring these guys, and spending money where others wouldn't.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Josh

Diggs

Beasley

Oliver

Hughes

Poyer

And an anti-game ball to Drew Lock...I was open to seeing the potential, but between his throws, decision-making, and demeanor, that dude has a long road to being a good NFL QB based on what we saw today. 

I like how the announcers kept asking if Lock could have a Josh Allen trajectory.

We're talking about something that has never happened until Josh Allen. How can anyone expect Lock to do what Allen did?

This is why that thread the other day was on point about GM's and Coaches trying to find the next Josh Allen and failing. It already has people putting too much hope into bad QB's.

• Like (+1) 1

I’ll toss one over to the training staff. There was talk on this board of the thin mile high air and playing through Covid, travel and a short week. I can’t recall a single shot of any of the Bills gasping for air or hitting the oxygen on the sideline. 
Really well prepared!