Great Halftime Adjustments by Brian "Da Bull" Daboll.

Coaching adjustments on O were amazing tonight, best I've seen this year actually. 

The D just balled out all night. This is a great night that will lead to a great week.

Best O and D 3rd QTR of the year hands down.

2 TDS on O in the 3rd vs 0 points on D.

YOU LOVE TO SEE IT!

I'm so proud of our team guys!

GO BILLS!!!!!

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I can't see any way he is not hired somewhere with as many expected openings as there are going to be.

I've said it before he's only still here if he waits for a chance in the right situation no way he couldn't get a job somewhere.

48 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Daboll’s halftime adjustments was one of the most impressive things about this farm and why I believe this team can make a run. 

It is likely it was the OL Coach input on OL adjustments.

He appears to be major factor in improvement and if Coach Diabolical left likely he would take him with him.

6 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Brian is going to make a good HC next year at the Chargers

What basis do you have for this? He’s never been a head coach at any level. There’s a big difference between developing and calling plays and managing the whole team and being responsible for game management. 

Some succeed and some fail. Norv Turner is one example of a very good OC who never had success at multiple tries as head coach.

5 minutes ago, ColeB said:

What basis do you have for this? He’s never been a head coach at any level. There’s a big difference between developing and calling plays and managing the whole team and being responsible for game management. 

Some succeed and some fail. Norv Turner is one example of a very good OC who never had success at multiple tries as head coach.

I agree with this logical statement - however there are illogical owners out there who continue to hire those Norv like guys and sadly it seems like Daboll is going to be one of them....unless, unless he decides to stay and finish this deal off.

5 hours ago, ColeB said:

Simply because he has shown he can develop a young QB and the Bills offense is looking the goods...

There will be a number of  HC vacancies in 2021 and I expect he will fill one of them 

Also - Had MCD been a head coach before coming to Buffalo?

Edited by Aussie Joe

8 hours ago, ColeB said:

Norv Turner's seasons with Dallas - ok you had insane talent.  And even his best years with SD it was tomlinson and rivers.  But man, that guy had a Brad Johnson offense as #2 in the league.  

What a stark difference between the second half adjustments in this Steelers game vs last seasons Baltimore game in which there were none. Allen was continuously pummeled in that Ravens game and Baltimore actually stepped up their blitzing frim 50% to 65% because the Bills had no answer for it. 

That Ravens game the Bills attempted some deep throws that didn't connect around 4-5 times and that was all they had to deter the Ravens blitz. This game the Bills actually doubled Steelers DT Cameron Hayward and chipped OLB TJ Watt as this gave Allen the time needed to make throws...to world beater Diggs.  

Kudos to the Buffalo offensive brain trust as they made the proper offensive changes that helped beat the 11-1 Steelers and their #1 defense with their top pass rusher in Watt.

I'm very impressed by the improvements in the Bills offensive line and defense as the season goes on. It shows that the coaches are learning and developing as well as the players. Great stuff! 

5 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

Great adjustments but I’m never calling him da bull.

Yea, Dabs works. Allen's nickname I think.