Gameday Thread Week 9 2nd Half Bills vs Seahawks

Chandler#81

Just now, stevewin said:

The announcer kept saying "Anytime you go near the head on QB" but literally Hughes put his hands up and ran into Wilson's chest with his chest

...and the Seattle player grabbed Allen around his helmet to help bring him down earlier. More clearly at the head than the Wilson chest bump.

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Refs calling for Seattle. What else is new 

I'm never inclined to say they call to one team or the other.  I'd just like consistency.  Hughes does not go helmet to helmet, he does not strike Wilson with any force on the head.  He runs toward Russ while Russ move into throw.  No intent to injure, nor was Wilson inappropriately roughed up.  QBs need to be protected from unnecessary harm, not contact.

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

The announcer kept saying "Anytime you go near the head on QB" but literally Hughes put his hands up and ran into Wilson's chest with his chest

Allen got tackled by the head on a sack.  The calls are completed one sided and help Seattle get their last 10 points.  

Edited by Bob in STL

Just now, Jaraxxus said:

Didn't you pick a double-digit loss?

Weak sauce.

I didn’t pick anything. 

Edmunds is playing surprisingly well. Allen was lighting it up in the first half. Ever since no challenge on Gave Davis should have been TD this game has been all negative for the Bills. So why are you surprised when fans are talking about the game and saying negative things. 

I’ll say it again. Talk about the game or shut the hell up. You’re not contributing to the conversation. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Within three posts there are fans saying "don't run it too conservative" and "keep running" 

Being the Bills OC is a thankless task.

Daboll will be on the hotseat to be fired by the fans if the Bills win the superbowl.

Edited by TBBills