Gameday Thread Bills @ Raiders 1st Half

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

If I’m being honest, he’s always just been “meh” to me...I really hope we don’t break the bank for him...

Break the bank? I would hope that he's fighting to keep his starting job next year, not a contract.

Just now, Beast said:

The same thing that has happened league wide.

Yeah I suppose, it's weird to watch every defense in the league fall apart. I still expect better than this against this injury ridden offense. The Raiders stopped themselves on that drive. How we will stop the Chiefs from scoring a TD on every drive?

Unfortunately I think Edmunds is the main culprit right now.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

This game is like a typical Bills v. Patriots game, where they score touchdowns and we answer with field goals.

Only now we are the Patriots.

Man oh man, if Allen could turn out to be as good as Brady, we are in for a fun 20 years.

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

When was the last time this defense forced a punt? 

Overrated. We need to realize we don’t have a top defense anymore 

only 1 team has scored less than 20 points this week. Defenses around the league suck. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsMafi$ said:

Was losing Shaq, Phillips and star sitting out bigger losses then we originally thought?

No. Name a good defense in the league right now? Outside maybe Indy beating up on some teams. Nobody is playing good defense. Rather it’s no preseason or the refs being lenient on holding etc etc nobody is playing very good defense this season. Yet. 

• Like (+1) 1