HUGE GAME TONIGHT-Denver Broncos @ New York Jets

HOUSE

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Someone splain in detail. 

I am not watching 

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Someone splain in detail. 

I am not watching 

Free blitzer in on Sam before he even hit the drop.  Sam ducked and took a step up and the defender went flashing by with only a hand on his shoulder.  When he took off up the middle there was really no one there to make him slide.  Just some diving attempts that looked half hearted.  Very George Plimpton/Alan Alda looking.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Free blitzer in on Sam before he even hit the drop.  Sam ducked and took a step up and the defender went flashing by with only a hand on his shoulder.  When he took off up the middle there was really no one there to make him slide.  Just some diving attempts that looked half hearted.  Very George Plimpton/Alan Alda looking.

a guy literally let him run past him.

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I can’t believe I’m watching this game.

Also Greggo will never change.  His defenses will always be undisciplined bullies.

At the very least they want to hit someone, Broncos didnt seem to want to tackle Darnold.

Watching these teams makes me realize how far the Bills have come talent wise.  I am not sure how the season will play out, but thankful to not have to watch teams like this every week.

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Another great selection by the NFL for Thursday night Football. This is better then Dolphins/Jags :thumbsup:

Rumor has it Joe Flacco could relieve Sam Darnold then lead the powerful New York Jets to a huge victory hence saving Adam Gase's job.

Youse got to watch this one... The Jets could make a run......8:20 PM

https://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/captain-jet-gives-up-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

Here comes Joe,