HUGE GAME TONIGHT-Denver Broncos @ New York Jets

HOUSE

I’m watching this dumpster fire, and all I can think is how badly Darnold is getting ruined from a horrible organization.  That poor guy is learning bad habits, from bad coaching, and was trying too hard.  For his and his family’s sake, I hope one of the teams that either has an elderly QB with good coaching or a team like us, rebuilding three years ago, and resurrecting him so he can have a chance.  I really don’t want to see another Carr (the original) as it’s just not right.  The kid has talent, but is being completely wasted.  As much as they are our rival, I almost feel sorry for Jets fans.  They need ownership to do what we did and have the stones to reorganize the organization.  That means patience.  I’m hoping Douglas can be the guy.  I don’t hate those guys.  It’s worse as I pity them at this point.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m watching this dumpster fire, and all I can think is how badly Darnold is getting ruined from a horrible organization.  That poor guy is learning bad habits, from bad coaching, and was trying too hard.  For his and his family’s sake, I hope one of the teams that either has an elderly QB with good coaching or a team like us, rebuilding three years ago, and resurrecting him so he can have a chance.  I really don’t want to see another Carr (the original) as it’s just not right.  The kid has talent, but is being completely wasted.  As much as they are our rival, I almost feel sorry for Jets fans.  They need ownership to do what we did and have the stones to reorganize the organization.  That means patience.  I’m hoping Douglas can be the guy.  I don’t hate those guys.  It’s worse as I pity them at this point.

I mean, he just got murdered cause he stood in the pocket ignoring the pass rush and not seeing wide open WR's... I get the idea that he's had a rough time of it, but maybe he's just not good?