HUGE GAME TONIGHT-Denver Broncos @ New York Jets

HOUSE

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

I mean neither of these two dumpster fires deserves to have a win on their record

Give the Jets a few wins to knock that draft spot back a bit. That’s my motivation. Draft too high and they may actually get a few right. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Give the Jets a few wins to knock that draft spot back a bit. That’s my motivation. Draft too high and they may actually get a few right. 

A blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes, I guess.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

It is amazing to me that Buck (nepotism!) and Aikman are unaware of the rules regarding the center position on fg/xp kicks. The rules protecting centers have been in place for nearly a decade. Buck is simply awful and only has his job because of who his father is.

I thought the same thing. I thought it was quite obvious what the flag was and Buck was clueless. How do you not know the rules as an NFL broadcaster?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

To be fair that was a harsh PF call.  I mean it was a bang bang play - Driskel running hard and then slides.  Not sure how the Jet was supposed to avoid him? It's not like he drilled him with his helmet.

He launched himself head first at the QB.  It doesn't take a lot of brains to realize if the QB slides you have no control.  Wrap and tackle.

If that was Josh you know we'd object to that.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

A blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes, I guess.

it seems like they got Becton right, but the rest of that Jets draft is trash, random or injured (Mims).   

...and the guy they got right, they seem to actively be trying to destroy.

Edited by SCBills