HUGE GAME TONIGHT-Denver Broncos @ New York Jets

HOUSE

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Is this actually, against all odds, kind of an entertaining game?

Or am I just a hopeless football junkie?

Please help me.

Ā 

It reminds me of a 7th grade CYC championship b-ball game my kid played.Ā  They were missing their best player, who could really shoot.Ā  The rest of them could really play smothering defense.Ā  It was a horrible basketball game, but it was so bad it was entertaining in a "can't look away from the train wreck" way

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ā 

It reminds me of a 7th grade CYC championship b-ball game my kid played.Ā  They were missing their best player, who could really shoot.Ā  The rest of them could really play smothering defense.Ā  It was a horrible basketball game, but it was so bad it was entertaining in a "can't look away from the train wreck" way

It's the 4th preseason game.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Rypien looking better than Darnold.Ā  Which is sad to say for Darnold, because I don't think Rypien is an NFL grade guy

Canā€™t let Gregg off the hook. How doĀ you let a UDFA rookie in his first game, on the road, look decent?Ā 

ā€œYouā€™re not the biggest guy;Ā youā€™re not the most athletic, what do you have?ā€Ā 
Ā 

ā€œIā€™ve been around football all my life.ā€Ā 
Ā 

well, so have I! I watched the bills since I was in utero. But Iā€™m not on TNF.Ā