HUGE GAME TONIGHT-Denver Broncos @ New York Jets

HOUSE

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't see how he survives if they lose.  Yet again, it's the same regime who hired him in the first place making that decision so who knows.  Maybe they give Rex Ryan another crack at it.

From what i read, even if he loses tonight he’s safe. Both him and Douglas might be goners at the seasons end though 

45 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Man I'm not looking forward to playing this team on that field in week 7.

52 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He hit him late, in the helmet and launched (both feet off the ground) to do so.  I expected that hit by Basham to get a fine but heard nothing of any fines this year.  No fine according to Spotrac.

3 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Bad situation but he has been outplayed by a UDFA QB making his first ever NFL start.  Not a good look for Sam's career. 

To be fair, he's been outplayed by a Denver team that has its share of injuries, but better coaching and fundamentals

And Rypien has had 2 picks and a 3rd that should have been

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

From what i read, even if he loses tonight he’s safe. Both him and Douglas might be goners at the seasons end though 

They're hoping he sucks all year for Lawrence. Jets with Gase are the obvious frontrunners.

Just now, BillsfaninSB said:

What happened to this team?  They won a bunch a games down the stretch last season.   They were supposed to be better than this. 

They had the opposite schedule as us all their tough games early all the easy ones late. They still lost to the winless Dolphins and Bengals.

Damn was hoping for the tie.