HUGE GAME TONIGHT-Denver Broncos @ New York Jets

HOUSE

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Man I'm not looking forward to playing this team on that field in week 7.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

A great player not able to let go and hang up his cleats

Wishful thinking

I guess he didn't really have any other options can't really think of any other reason he'd want to be on the same team as Greggo.

Watching Darnold tonight is like watching Josh in his first season, minus any sense of decision making. He's making some stupid throws; easy to see why he had two pick-sixes last week. He is running for his life and there is no help anywhere.

But I'm not here to bust on Darnold and the Jets. I'm here to thank Beane and McD, and the Bills finally getting the GM and HC right. Tonight clearly shows how well their plan has progressed. Too many times we've been the Jets; two years into a new QB and coach and already discussing the next rebuild. Bills have a lot of work to do, but damn a game like this really encourages you.

• Like (+1) 1

Steve: why are you watching this game?

Steve: remember, we thought there might not even be football this year. So take what you can get. 
Steve: yeah, but this is just... not really footb...

Steve: you’ll be wearing shorts and a hoodie for your first meeting tomorrow. Shut the ***** up, have another beer, and watch football. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

Just saying: it is effing outrageous—as in worst call of the year in the nfl—that there was no penalty called on that darnold sack. That sort of unnecessary violence should be eliminated from the league. And now they call something on quinnen williams? Omg.

That was aridiculously bad call on denver. 

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Whatever they didn't dope him with during the first half they'll shoot him up with at halftime.  If he got lidocaine he'll get toradol, or vice versa.

Let's hope TTs doctor is not in the house or else he might not survive 

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Watching Darnold tonight is like watching Josh in his first season, minus any sense of decision making. He's making some stupid throws; easy to see why he had two pick-sixes last week. He is running for his life and there is no help anywhere.

But I'm not here to bust on Darnold and the Jets. I'm here to thank Beane and McD, and the Bills finally getting the GM and HC right. Tonight clearly shows how well their plan has progressed. Too many times we've been the Jets; two years into a new QB and coach and already discussing the next rebuild. Bills have a lot of work to do, but damn a game like this really encourages you.

To be fair to darnold, his supporting casT is worse than josh’s in 2018. No one can separate. Plus the rbs and line are awful.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Is this actually, against all odds, kind of an entertaining game?

Or am I just a hopeless football junkie?

Please help me.

Well I mean the jets just had more penalties in the first half than any other team in the league so far so maybe you need help.