HUGE GAME TONIGHT-Denver Broncos @ New York Jets

HOUSE

Brian Poole pick!

My son went head to head with him in high school. Literally. Multiple times! Poole played at Southeast in Bradenton FL. My son played QB for a small Catholic school by default, as a big HS who played on ESPN plucked our QB. Anyway, Poole took my son on, but got trucked! My son is not a HUGE guy, but solid muscle and came in 5th in Florida in weightlifting as a senior. 

Poole shook his head and said “you don’t HIT like a QB.” My son said “I’m not a QB, I just play football.”  Poole was playing safety and later clocked him good once. “My cleats made me skid”. OK, and you got clocked! Another violent hit on the sideline I’d call a standoff. The kind that makes each kid want an ice bath before bed. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I think Lawrence stays in school for one more year, I would

Why? Is he an aspiring brain surgeon? If he wants another year at Clemson that's what he'll do. His first paycheck will be enough to retire. I don't know him personally but I think his career will be playing football and he can always go back to school when he's done if he wants to. 

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Four minute drive wins this.

Speaking of four minute drives, our team just executed a four-minute drive to win the game while leaving 15 seconds on the clock. I love this team.

I was actually going to make a thread about that given a lot of people have questioned McDermott's time management in the past.