TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

It’s obvious that anytime someone doesn’t line up directly on top of Kelce they just throw it to him for 7-10 yards.

We play that zone and often leave the inside guys uncovered for 5-7 yards. That’s a big fail against KC. We will have to press Kelce all game w Milano or a Big Nickel format. 

Just now, Locomark said:

It’s obvious that anytime someone doesn’t line up directly on top of Kelce they just throw it to him for 7-10 yards.

We play that zone and often leave the inside guys uncovered for 5-7 yards. That’s a big fail against KC. We will have to press Kelce all game w Milano or a Big Nickel format. 

lol dont worry "we" will know what to do... 

4 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Houston’s defense is terrible!!!!

Houston goes 8-8 this year. Bill O’Brien gets fired!

No way he will give himself an extension and another promotion. He’s already the HC, GM and OC. All he needs is Rosetta Stone for defense and  can whack the DC and take that over too 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Jac is Collinsworth's son. They're not brothers. You missed my point earlier. :)

I've seen him a lot doing college stuff and never knew it was his son. Always thought he was referred to as his brother. Maybe I need to take a step back and re-evaluate my drinking practices. Regardless, I still wanna punch him in his piehole 

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

And what's up with the Collinsworth's parents, were they hippies or something? Cris spelled without the H and Jac without the K. 

I'm pretty sure he is the guy who has a family thing of naming children after presidents of the United States. Like the first name and middle name. Ie Abe Lincoln collinsworth. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Really hoped Texans would pull off the win.  If the Bills can win the division, seeding battle is likely against AFC West/AFC North.  Every KC loss helps the Bills.  Next week!

It's ok, we're still going to host a playoff game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You’re saying maybe KC’s offense isn’t that great, maybe Houston’s D is that bad?

I’m saying I’m seeing a lot of missed tackles, poor effort and dudes standing around. Even on offense, Houston is flat and not playing.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Me 2 hours ago: the COVID limitations and lack of a preseason will be the great equalizer in the first couple weeks. Always bet the underdog.

Me now: the COVID limitations and the lack of a preseason will favor the teams with the best talent. Bet the favorite.

(slightly amended)

Best talent + most continuity. 

Bills are in a good spot. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1