TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

Just now, NoSaint said:

if they can keep cooks/fuller/fells healthy it could be a decent crew 

They aren’t bad, but Hopkins is a beast, as I’m sure you know. There’s just a lot to be said for having a guy you can throw the ball to in any situation. Hopkins caught passes that aren’t supposed to be caught. That’s a huge loss for any QB, and none of those guys bring that ability to the table. As a QB you don’t always need to think with a guy like Hopkins on the field. If you’re in trouble, just toss it to the elite WR. 

3 minutes ago, davspo said:

I really don’t know - just no energy - no fun - always been a huge fan bit something just isn’t right

I mean are you rooting for either team does this game matter to you in some way? I mean I don't have a preference for either team so it's not super exciting just watching some good teams play.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

'Ok so you want to have ranking of QBs based on some best case scenario---what they "have to do", instead of what they have actually done.  

Ok....

No I want to rate the QBs based on who I would pick for QB if you were to start a team with no other circumstances. Just pointing your finger at what they've accomplished isn't everything unless you think Eli was better than Peyton. You have to look at everything not just stats 

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

I feel the same way, except it's about folks getting murdered by people that think the world is too politicized and how they'll shoot them in the back or kneel on their neck until they suffocate if they don't get their way.

Shouldn't at least one of you not be watching the game?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2