TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

You clearly don’t understand the first amendment. So let me clue you in. It only protects you against the government jailing you for saying something they don’t like. It doesn’t protect people from telling others to shut up about complaining about a small little social justice at the beginning of the game in a time where big changes need to happen in this nation so that everyone is actually treated equal. 

Fair enough. I do understand the first amendment. I was simply reacting to your rudeness in the absence of any intelligent comment about my remark.  

I was expressing my desire to enjoy football in this year of despair. I'm sorry my complaints dragged you down.

It has nothing to do with a desire for social change.  I can want social change and also b*tch about the pre-game activities dragging on and on. The two are not mutually exclusive. 

PS - I dislike commercial breaks too. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Fair enough. I do understand the first amendment. I was simply reacting to your rudeness in the absence of any intelligent comment about my remark.  

I was expressing my desire to enjoy football in this year of despair. I'm sorry my complaints dragged you down.

It has nothing to do with a desire for social change.  I can want social change and also b*tch about the pre-game activities dragging on and on. The two are not mutually exclusive. 

PS - I dislike commercial breaks too. 

Who forced you to watch the entire pre-game activities?  Are they still there?  Are you safe?  Blink twice if no...

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Reid is a tender lover

Chicken tenders

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1