TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Still trading an aging rb with a huge contract for the best receiver in football is a terrible move.  

that said, he will get a ton of work. Perfect #2 fantasy Rb.

Well yeah I crapped on the trade as well.  But still happy for him.  Sometimes you can fail upwards.  "Pulling a Homer" I think it is called.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

I rarely am on the game threads because I'm up and about when the Bills are playing at 1:00 pm... I'm not in front of my computer. But I joined in for the Steelers game last year. Yikes. It was so depressing. Emotionally draining, haha. I have streaming TV so a lot of guys on here were posting before I saw the play (maybe a 10-15 second delay) and it had me stressed out. 

that night was 20+ years of horrible primetime game demons being exorcised.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I don't think that's really debatable honestly. Mahomes is the only QB that is definitely better. 

Stop.  Then Josh is top 5.  Watson has averaged barely 4000 yards a year as starter and never over 26 TDs.  Josh has almost as many rushing yards in 2 seasons.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Stop.  Then Josh is top 5.  Watson has averaged barely 4000 yards a year as starter and never over 26 TDs.  Josh has almost as many rushing yards in 2 seasons.

But not 4000 yards. Outside of Mahomes who does Houston trade Watson for 1 for 1? Wilson and Jackson are the only two in that spot maybe.

• Like (+1) 1