TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

I don't know if NBC is artificially upping the crowd noise or not.. but it doesn't sound like only 17k fans.

The stadiums are pumping in noise. They're using crowd noise recorded from past games in each stadium. Not sure if they can do that if they actually have fans though. 

Edited by jeremy2020

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I know. But they were all standing there with no masks and then put masks on for the coin toss... Not entirely logical.

Dang it Fuller- I need those points!

Well, by the measure masks for players at any point make no sense. After all they will be tackling each other for the next three hours. 

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Well, by the measure masks for players at any point make no sense. After all they will be tackling each other for the next three hours. 

I agree. I say if you're in there you should be fine to not wear one at all. 

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This is a great pre season game so far

Right? Feels that way. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Process said:

It's all for show. Coaches wearing masks on the sidelines is beyond pointless lol. 

All for show, I agree. It’s like making fans wear them. What in the world is stopping me from drinking beer all game so I never have to put my mask on ? I mean, the fans are kind of distanced anyway. Masks in your seat at the game make no sense imo. I get the concourse area.