TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it actually helps Josh Allen...he has claimed in the past that he tends to get overly amped up at the beginning of games...maybe no fans will help him to calm down...

Totally agree, he’s been much better in big games on the road, while big home games haven’t gone so well. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Last season, Watson wasn't top 5 in any category.  Wilson runs laps around Watson.  Even Matty Ice is still more productive.  Prescott was better--and he's still waiting for Watson cash.

Dude has had a terrible O-Line and only 1 Non-Glass WR with no run game. Wilson is the only other QB that can even compare with that. 

This is like when Jets fans say Darnold is better than Allen because accuracy and passing stats. Watch what Watson has to do. Dak could sit in the pocket all day and not be touched

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Dude has had a terrible O-Line and only 1 Non-Glass WR with no run game. Wilson is the only other QB that can even compare with that. 

This is like when Jets fans say Darnold is better than Allen because accuracy and passing stats. Watch what Watson has to do. Dak could sit in the pocket all day and not be touched

'Ok so you want to have ranking of QBs based on some best case scenario---what they "have to do", instead of what they have actually done.  

Ok....

Texans running game finished ranked higher than their passing game

Edited by Mr. WEO

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I know Watson is a talented QB, but am I the only person who thinks there might be a very noticeable decline without Hopkins ? 

I bet there is a decline with Hopkins as well playing with Kyler Murray. I'm not sold on that smurf yet.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

'Ok so you want to have ranking of QBs based on some best case scenario---what they "have to do", instead of what they have actually done.  

Ok....

come on weo, you know there are 4,000 yard seasons with the deck stacked against you that are more impressive than 4,200 yards with the wind at your back... even if you don’t like Watson I know you would agree with that 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Ok....

Think what he’s saying, and it has validity to it, is that if you put Watson behind Dak’s oline and with his receivers, you have a superior quarterback. I think that guys like Russell Wilson need to be ranked even higher because of what they’ve had to overcome. It’s a fair statement.

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I know Watson is a talented QB, but am I the only person who thinks there might be a very noticeable decline without Hopkins ? 

It can go that way, he could also become better because he has to read the field more. Without that guaranteed open guy to force throws to at anytime, now he has to read the field more to find who is open. 
Having that monster #1 can be a blessing and a curse for a young quarterback. Tunnel vision and forcing targets can hinder development