TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Charles Romes said:

It’s irritating because having some crowd clearly will make some difference. 

I still can’t believe the NFL didn’t make a uniform rule regarding fan attendance. It might not be a big deal in the end, but it’s just strange. 

37 minutes ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Nice! Free speech for those who agree with you only I guess. P*ss off. 

Your free speech comes with everyone else's.  He just told you to turn off your keyboard.  He didn't make you do it.  That's how free speech works.   You say your piece, other people say theirs.   No blood, no foul.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

But not 4000 yards. Outside of Mahomes who does Houston trade Watson for 1 for 1? Wilson and Jackson are the only two in that spot maybe.

Last season, Watson wasn't top 5 in any category.  Wilson runs laps around Watson.  Even Matty Ice is still more productive.  Prescott was better--and he's still waiting for Watson cash.  Watson has just been made completely untradeable anyway

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 minute ago, Bill Lewes said:

Your free speech comes with everyone else's.  He just told you to turn off your keyboard.  He didn't make you do it.  That's how free speech works.   You say your piece, other people say theirs.   No blood, no foul.

Agreed. I chose my words poorly. I was simply reacting to his rudeness. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

Demarcus Robinson should have 2 TD receptions already.

Didn't need to dive out like that.  Ball ended up behind him.

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

He needs a ***** defroster for that thing. Hmm, that could be a million dollar idea.

My uncle used to sell the wax sticks that prevent fogging on glass.  Absolutely didn't make a million.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I still can’t believe the NFL didn’t make a uniform rule regarding fan attendance. It might not be a big deal in the end, but it’s just strange. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if it actually helps Josh Allen...he has claimed in the past that he tends to get overly amped up at the beginning of games...maybe no fans will help him to calm down...

• Like (+1) 1