Buffalo has finalized our undrafted free agents. These 8 players have signed with the Buffalo Bills!

20 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Looking forward to IKE and Tray to fight for a roster spot. 

I don't have a distaste for Dimarco like some do in the Bills fandom, but I am intrigued about Reggie Gilliam.  

I'm also equally intrigued in Tray Adams - hopefully with the new facility, Tray can manage the health concerns, because I think if healthy, he would be a good asset to have 

Edited by delirious
  • Like (+1) 1

Hoping Trey Adams lives up to the hype and winds up being a beast.

Also hope Antonio Williams is legit and takes Taiwan Jones’ job.

One of the two safeties (not sure which) will make the practice squad, stay there a couple seasons, and end up being the new Dean Marlowe. 

Trey Adams is my “I can’t believe he didn’t get drafted and I’ll be pissed if/when he gets cut. This front office doesn’t know what they’re doing” guy this offseason. It was David Sills last year. Beane wouldn’t know talent if it slapped him right in the dick....(sarcasm)

Edited by Brennan Huff
I realize sarcasm can be hard to pick up via text

16 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Trey Adams is my “I can’t believe he didn’t get drafted and I’ll be pissed if/when he gets cut. This front office doesn’t know what they’re doing” guy this offseason. It was David Sills last year. Beane wouldn’t know talent if it slapped him right in the dick....

Is that dick a Juron?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

What’s the scoop with the two safety’s? Due to the age of ours?

Anyone have inside gouge on any of this group?

Gotta throw Pegs a bone with at least one player from Penn State on the roster.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Trey Adams is my “I can’t believe he didn’t get drafted and I’ll be pissed if/when he gets cut. This front office doesn’t know what they’re doing” guy this offseason. It was David Sills last year. Beane wouldn’t know talent if it slapped him right in the dick....

I must have missed David Sills appearance in the Pro Bowl.  Just kiddin'.  All I know about Adams was that he was a very highly regarded player and was then hit with injuries.  When he is right, he can be a really talented player.  Apparently, nobody wanted to risk a draft pick when the o-tackle draft was pretty deep.  I'm anxious to see him in some live action.  He could turn out to be a great value.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

I was expecting “dick” to be censored....

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

I was expecting “dick” to be censored....

As our HC he should have been... 

2 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

All I remember of David Sills last offseason is him dropping balls in the preseason games which you know you can't be doing as an UDFA if you want to make the 53.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

All I remember of David Sills last offseason is him dropping balls in the preseason games which you know you can't be doing as an UDFA if you want to make the 53.

He was a big disappointment to be sure. He had a chance and didn't seize it.

I think Gilliam is the only one with a real chance at cracking the 53. I actually expect that. Aside from that, Adams screams "Practice squad to pro bowl" story to me. I say we stash him and let him get his body right. 

2 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Can't tell if this part is serious or not?

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Can't tell if this part is serious or not?

Definitely not serious. I just know that every year fans grasp an UDFA and talk about how underrated he is and how he’ll make the team and maybe even start blah blah blah. Last year when Tyree Jackson got cut people were furious. I wasn’t here last year but reading peoples comments on Billsmafia was just amazing. Some people were saying that Jackson should have been the starter over Allen....

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Definitely not serious. I just know that every year fans grasp an UDFA and talk about how underrated he is and how he’ll make the team and maybe even start blah blah blah. Last year when Tyree Jackson got cut people were furious. I wasn’t here last year but reading peoples comments on Billsmafia was just amazing. Some people were saying that Jackson should have been the starter over Allen....

Pretty resounding 'He sucks' last year on this board iirc

8 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Lol. Good. Glad to see you're not crazy. 

But yes. People lose their minds about UDFA's. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

That’s good because he was awful

Yeah, there wasn't any complaining here I can remember. He showed that he was not ready for the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Some will continue to say any QB should be starting over Allen.  I have been told they are not trolls but they act like one and posts are as unconvincing as those emails trying to sell you a bridge as an investment.

6 hours ago, TroutDog said:

What’s the scoop with the two safety’s? Due to the age of ours?

Anyone have inside gouge on any of this group?

Our depth at safety is suspect.  Not terrible, but room for improvement.  

8 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This kid is intriguing. I hope he can beat out DiMarco for the ST and halfback/fullback role. 

I agree.  He's got running back athleticism in a fullback's body.  On the flip side, he rarely got to touch the ball in college.  He was mostly a blocking H-back.  Di<arco's experience has to give him an edge, but I'll be rooting for him.

I love that we’re not all talking about potential diamonds in the rough from this hall. We’re not doing that because our team is stacked and UDFAs are kinda afterthoughts....until they’re not. 

On 5/8/2020 at 7:49 AM, delirious said:

I don't have a distaste for Dimarco like some do in the Bills fandom, but I am intrigued about Reggie Gilliam.  

I'm also equally intrigued in Tray Adams - hopefully with the new facility, Tray can manage the health concerns, because I think if healthy, he would be a good asset to have 

I have an idea. Why don't we just stop using a FB altogether. 

The Gilliam guy is intriguing as an athlete, but again has no stats or anything. What I find most interesting is his length. On his 6-1, 255lbs frame, he’s got super long arms, a wingspan nearly the size of Tee Higgins, and that is why those blocked kicks are a thing. So it’s an upside play. I’ve never seen the guy play, so expecting him to beat out DiMarco does not seem likely. He definitely sounds like a practice squad candidate. 

On 5/8/2020 at 11:09 AM, Logic said:

Hoping Trey Adams lives up to the hype and winds up being a beast.

Also hope Antonio Williams is legit and takes Taiwan Jones’ job.

One of the two safeties (not sure which) will make the practice squad, stay there a couple seasons, and end up being the new Dean Marlowe. 

Intrigued by Antonio Williams. He was the 167th overall recruit and 7th overall RB recruit when he committed to Ohito State. His YPC carry average at Ohio St and UNC, were pretty impressive, so not sure why he didnt get more of a chance. I believe he averaged 5 yards a carry one season for Ohio St, then 6.7 this past year for UNC. Also a really good special teams guy

Edited by BillsFan2313
  • Like (+1) 1