Superbowl Gameday Thread: SF 49ers vs KC Chiefs, 6:30 Eastern on Fox

1 minute ago, pop gun said:

Its 2nd and 4 and 49ers are up by 10 with 6 minutes to go in the game and they pass twice for 2 incompletions then lose the game by 11, wow.

Ā 

That is an epic failure on the coaches of SF.Ā 

Ā 

Shanahan copying the Bills Houston playcalling

1 minute ago, Putin said:

If anyone starts another thread about Bills passing on Mahomes (IMO) he should be banned for LIFEĀ 

You know it's coming

Ā 

That and how Watkins, Ragland and McCoy all have SB rings now.Ā 

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Been saying it all year... Garoppolo is good, he just canā€™t make something out of nothing. You have to be able to extend plays, move and make a play.Ā 
Ā 

It almost seemed as if it was on him to win the game for SF, thatā€™s hard to believe.

He really didnā€™t have a bad game. Ā Long stretches where he looked great. Ā Their D lost it

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This game is giving me serious Buffalo Bills 2019 vibes.
Ā 

Get a lead, rely on the defense, defense thatā€™s been lights out all game lets you down.Ā 

Yes as others have said, need to keep being agressive on O when you have chances, regardless of how good your D is

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Elite Poster said:

This whole thread has me laughing my ass off. This is a league MVP who is smashing records that everyone was writing off in a 2 score game with a quarter and a half to go.

Ā 

Clown. Show.Ā 

Ā 

Who wrote him off? Quote one post that did that.

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

This whole thread has me laughing my ass off. This is a league MVP who is smashing records that everyone was writing off in a 2 score game with a quarter and a half to go.

Ā 

Clown. Show.Ā 

KC was within a minute of losing this game.SF choked

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

Ā 

Clown. Show.Ā 

No one on here was writing Mahomes off. He was playing terribly. And they were down two scores well into the fourth quarter.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Jimmy G is a good game manager. Ā You can win with him, but heā€™s not winning games for you. Ā 

Ā 

Send pressure up the middle, and he folds like a lawn chair. Ā Good on Steve Spagnolo for seeing that and attacking a major weakness.

• Like (+1) 1