What was the Jordan Phillips "Unsportsmanlike conduct" penalty about?

9 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Yes because that made a difference on the pass to Edelman for the two point conversion.  I didn’t see it but again a nothing call. 

How many times has Brady grounded the ball with no flag this year?  Kraft is paying someone off.  I guess you didn't see the facemask on Allen either.  Go video a 1-12 team because you are afraid of losing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiqQXkQrn-o&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Yes because that made a difference on the pass to Edelman for the two point conversion.  I didn’t see it but again a nothing call. 

What a d-bag comment.

Are you seriously advocating that we don't need to know why a flag was thrown?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

How many times has Brady grounded the ball with no flag this year?  Kraft is paying someone off.  I guess you didn't see the facemask on Allen either.  Go video a 1-12 team because you are afraid of losing. 

Please don't feed the troll, he is s delusional.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

How about Brady trying to trip Ed Oliver that wasnt flagged for unsportmanship. How about the face mask on Josh that wasnt flaged. You are the one that started a post a couple of weeks ago when the Pats were screwed out of a win. Ahhhhh, your days are so close I can taste it. BTW, how old are you. Probably dont even remember when the Pats sucked.

• Like (+1) 4

NFLN didn't bother showing it. How convenient for NE. The officiating tonight was exactly what I expected. The 4 down spot should of been challenged by clappy. Even Blandino said it was short. No blatant pi on smoke. No facemask on Josh. I've seen this movie before. We played poorly tonight on both sides but I so tired of having to beat Kraft's refs on top of it. 

• Like (+1) 9

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

NFLN didn't bother showing it. How convenient for NE. The officiating tonight was exactly what I expected. The 4 down spot should of been challenged by clappy. Even Blandino said it was short. No blatant pi on smoke. No facemask on Josh. I've seen this movie before. We played poorly tonight on both sides but I so tired of having to beat Kraft's refs on top of it. 

The 4th down was definitely short, but no way it would've been overturned because there wasn't a replay that actually showed the location of the ball. 

Just a VERY (I know, this is shocking) favorable spot for the Cheats.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

The 4th down was definitely short, but no way it would've been overturned because there wasn't a replay that actually showed the location of the ball. 

Let’s talk about the spot after the third down before fourth! He had no gain and they gave him a whole yard. Such constant BS

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

Yeah they also moved the football closer on that third and "one" and didn't make that fourth and "one" either.  Pretty sure when we punted to their goal line the ball was spotted at the one yard line as well.  Then on the first play of that series the running back was stuffed and the ball was placed at the 1.5 yard line.  People don't think stuff like that matters but this is called a game of inches for a reason.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, fansince88 said:

How about Brady trying to trip Ed Oliver that wasnt flagged for unsportmanship. How about the face mask on Josh that wasnt flaged. You are the one that started a post a couple of weeks ago when the Pats were screwed out of a win. Ahhhhh, your days are so close I can taste it. BTW, how old are you. Probably dont even remember when the Pats sucked.

If they challenge that fourth down spot the Bills would of lost the challenge and a time out and then there would of been no score at the end of the half.  No way that play was getting overturned. There was no clear indisputable evidence he was stopped short since the ball can not be seen.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Markaf431 said:

Should’ve been a call on Edelman on the two point, he got up and spiked it in Hyde’s direction. Unless I missed a rule change you can’t spike the ball in an opposing players Direction. 

I saw that too.  Taunting maybe?  Edelman is a dirt bag.

9 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Problem is they gave them an extra yard on third down too, Total screw job on spotting the ball all game. They gave them extra yards on 1st and second down when we punted them down to the one also. A complete joke it was...

Edited by Meatloaf63

1 hour ago, Dan Darragh said:

I'm curious why the Smartest Coach Ever didn't take the half-the distance on the 2 point try instead of taking a meaningless 15 yard penalty on the kickoff.

Maybe because he knew they were calling a pass play so one vs two yards really wouldn't matter. You either catch the pass and have a score or you don't catch it and there's no score. If Brady has trouble making a 2 yard pass instead of a 1 yard pass, there's a real problem. 

Seemed like the right call to me. 

10 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

The video is private.

I'm curious why the Smartest Coach Ever didn't take the half-the distance on the 2 point try instead of taking a meaningless 15 yard penalty on the kickoff.

That was bad.  When they decided to assess it on the KO, I thought they were going to onside kick.

Read Phillips said something to ref about Oliver being head butted. Red did not like it. 

I am with you kinda. I get taking the 15 yards on the kickoff, but not if you are just going to blast it out of the endzone. If you are going to do that, take the yard. 

Now if you gunna pop it high to the 5 and try to pin them deep? That makes sense. 

11 hours ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Let’s talk about the spot after the third down before fourth! He had no gain and they gave him a whole yard. Such constant BS

This.  It was plain as day that the ref gave them at least an extra yard on that third down play.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ILBillsfan said:

If they challenge that fourth down spot the Bills would of lost the challenge and a time out and then there would of been no score at the end of the half.  No way that play was getting overturned. There was no clear indisputable evidence he was stopped short since the ball can not be seen.  

I agree. Not sure why you replied to me as I didnt say anything about it. All that said, you are 100% spot on.

56 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I don’t know what it was about but I didn’t see anyone protesting the call so I believe it was probably well deserved.

And perhaps it was. It’s just the well deserved but uncalled penalties committed by the Pats that stoke everyone’s ire. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nobody is going to comment on the OBVIOUS pass interference on the throw to our TE at the one yard line? Chung was beat and he hit the TE before the ball got there. We caught the pass but there wasn’t a flag. If the teams are reversed it’s a penalty every time.

i... uh... are we to the point that you have outrage about a non call that would’ve been declined?

honestly, you are only getting so many PI flags regardless of play. It’s, in some ways, better not to get it on a catch.

59 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I don’t know what it was about but I didn’t see anyone protesting the call so I believe it was probably well deserved.

yea, you’d think you’d see some outrage if completely fabricated out of thin air. Odds are we didn’t hear the words or missed a camera angle