Thanksgiving: Bills at Dallas, 4:30 ET on CBS Pregame Thread

2 hours ago, london_bills said:

No Thanksgiving in the uk

:(

Go Bills! 

YOU could start the trend! Heck, everyone has stuff to be Thankful for! Tell the boss you and the rest of the crew have football to watch and turkey to eat! ?

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

My best thanksgiving story, and it was night before Bills last played on TG. 

went out for dinner night before Thanksgiving in DC neighborhood where I lived, wife and I only people in the joint and we are at the bar. In walk Tim Russertand his wife, and they settle in at other end of bar. I want to go up and introduce myself, wife insists I let them be and have their drink in peace. So I make a deal with her , I wore a Niagara University pull over to the place, and I tell her I am going to put it in and if he says something fine, if not I will not disturb in. 

I get the thing halfway over my head and he booms” hey, did you go to Niagara? And away we went. He bought was around and Tim and I talking about Bills and the still nascent DTV dish I had for 20 minutes, wives talking poop on our obsession with Buffalo and the Bills. 

He was the guy you thought it was, at least for those twenty minutes. Just a dude who wanted to talk about the Bills and the game the next day and have a beer!

Great story about a man I would have loved to have met.

Did he have a Rolling Rock in his hand?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

My friends that live in Dallas say that often people watch the game on the board there instead of watching the actual players on the field. Sorry but that is way to artificial an experience for me being a Bills Fan. When we build our next stadium I hope it doesn’t have a monstrosity like that in it!! 

I just wish the league would agree whoever is on the 53 dresses out.... vs you make the 53 but 7 can’t dress.

Let them all be active!

Just now, MJS said:

His production has not even been a factor this year, so I doubt we'd miss him that much.

I bet he doesn’t touch the ball today, no targets.

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I just wish the league would agree whoever is on the 53 dresses out.... vs you make the 53 but 7 can’t dress.

Let them all be active!

I bet he doesn’t touch the ball today, no targets.

Its an interesting idea... why do they do it the way it is now?