Pats LT Isaiah Wynn to IR

YoloinOhio

Just now, H2o said:

That OL is a mess right now, but their OL coach always seems to get the most out of every guy they plug in. I hope and pray that our defense can constantly hit Brady all game long in week 4. 

You can say this about The whole team unfortunately.  

It doesn’t matter who’s in front of Brady unless you make him hold the ball longer than a second. He gets rid of it so quick unless a guy whiffs it’s already out.

with that said a good way to affect him with those short crossers and such is to get hands on the ball and bat them in the air. Something I hope the Bills keep up

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

It doesn’t matter who’s in front of Brady unless you make him hold the ball longer than a second. He gets rid of it so quick unless a guy whiffs it’s already out.

with that said a good way to affect him with those short crossers and such is to get hands on the ball and bat them in the air. Something I hope the Bills keep up

Right but if you force him to get rid of it sooner it limits where he can throw it which makes it easier on our secondary.

Im guessing the Pats offensive game plan will revolve around this. 

My guess is we see a lot of quick screens, bubble screens, quick slants etc.

Anything that gets the ball out quickly.  We need to be prepared for that

• Like (+1) 1

Does it matter when they have a QB that gets rid of the ball in under 2 seconds most of the time? They could pull 5 guys off the street to play OL and somehow end up in the Super Bowl.

I hate the ***** Pats.

48 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Better to get to him in under 2.4 seconds.

In the right situation, if the right DT was doing it, I'd be fine with a couple of late hit penalties where a 300lb man drops his full body weight on him. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Oline will be fine. Cannon will move to lt and Newhouse will be at rt. Might take a few practices, but it should be fine

I get that has typically been the case but they're has to be a limit to how much weaker that line can become and still be covered by their coaches scheme. If it does collapse odds are it's going to be bad too.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

That’s a tire fire 

One thing Pats do well is develope olineman

Just now, Warcodered said:

I get that has typically been the case but they're has to be a limit to how much weaker that line can become and still be covered by their coaches scheme. If it does collapse odds are it's going to be bad too.

It wont collapse in the middle. Mason, karras and Thuney is pretty solid.