Pats LT Isaiah Wynn to IR

YoloinOhio

42 minutes ago, DJB said:

Im guessing the Pats offensive game plan will revolve around this. 

My guess is we see a lot of quick screens, bubble screens, quick slants etc.

Anything that gets the ball out quickly.  We need to be prepared for that

yep.  And we’ll have the tape from their game against the Jets to prepare with.

1 hour ago, Chris66 said:

Oline will be fine. Cannon will move to lt and Newhouse will be at rt. Might take a few practices, but it should be fine

You haven't seen Newhouse play.

54 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

I didnt start the thread. Not for nothing there is just as many Pats threads as Bills.

Not even close.

14 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

It almost doesn't matter who they put on the offensive line. Brady gets the ball out before defenders barely even make contact with the offensive linemen... it's ridiculous.

I'm not sure they couldn't just hire literally anyone to block for pass plays.

It's more about Coach Scarr than Brady IMO. He's just very effective at using players' strengths to suit their offense, and he teaches hand placement and angles better than any other OL coach 

Edited by thebandit27

2 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Will they trade a 1st for Trent Williams?

Washington seems hell bent on keeping Trent and can't see the Patriots able to afford him. Marshall Newhouse is their backup, I could see them looking for poaching someone's practice Squad or trading a late round pick to some bottom feeding teams 3rd OT.

2 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Oline will be fine. Cannon will move to lt and Newhouse will be at rt. Might take a few practices, but it should be fine

Cannon's been hurt too.

I expect the patriots will run run run some more against the bottom ranked run defense the bills have.

I also expect the leagues best secondary to limit the bills ability to move the ball.

I would say losing by 10 or less will be a win for the bills.  They wont win outright

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Yeah. The ex Bill. He was playing rt until Wynn got hurt. Then moved to lt. He had a rough start, but seemed to get more comfortable as the game went on

He is a professional journeyman like Fitzpatrick.

1. Green Bay Packers (2010–2013)
  2. Cincinnati Bengals (2014)
  3. New York Giants (2015–2016)
  4. Oakland Raiders (2017)
  5. Buffalo Bills (2018)
  6. Carolina Panthers (2018)
  7. New Orleans Saints (2019)*
  8. New England Patriots (2019–present)

21 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

I expect the patriots will run run run some more against the bottom ranked run defense the bills have.

I also expect the leagues best secondary to limit the bills ability to move the ball.

I would say losing by 10 or less will be a win for the bills.  They wont win outright

As a Pats****** fan, you're undoubtedly too new to understand that we don't subscribe to the "moral

victory" theory.

You also don't know how to read a stat column if you think Buffalo ranks in the bottom of the league in run D.

But ya know, great post otherwise