Bills *almost* sign P Britton Colquitt

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, Putin said:

Damn !!!!    We should have sent Pegula’s jet to pick him up 

With a sack and some chloroform.

28 minutes ago, Big C said:

Why hasn't Ryan Allen signed anywhere yet?

Do people think ex-Patriots have Super Bowl cooties or something?

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This sucks.

The good news is that getting an upgrade over Bojo shouldn't be terribly difficult.

Or we just never punt. Problem solved.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Damn. That sucks. But at least they tried to add him. 

Yup and that's the positive to take away here. At least know its a position that needs to be improved and trird to do so

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bigK14094 said:

Hispanic heritage is irrelevant.  Kicking capability is ALL.

I'm sorry.  I forgot to put "Disclaimer:  What you're about to read is a joke," in front of that.  Mia Clupa.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Prefer Anger anyways... Younger. 

I think we're all ready to purchase a Bills jersey with "ANGER" on the back. Fun fact: Anger was the punter the Jags supposedly panicked and grabbed in the 2012 3rd round after we traded up to "steal" TJ Graham from them. Six picks later, Russell Wilson was drafted...

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Word from the CLE is that the Browns did Colquitt a solid and let him choose where to go rather than trade him.  Too bad.  He’d have been nice to have had as part of the Teller trade. 

Yeah otherwise Beane would have traded for him if he was target #1.

He is a God,  after all.:flirt:

There are literally a dozen better punters than Bojo still available..........this isn't like the drop-off from Clowney to Ed Yarbrough available pass rushers in FA.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big C said:

Why hasn't Ryan Allen signed anywhere yet?

I've wondered this myself. Only thing I can think of is that he has some kind of injury/health condition that's giving pause to any teams wanting to sign him. This is just my guess. Haven't even heard of him taking any visits. Maybe he's done and hasn't told anyone? Dammit, Ryan, where are you?! We must get to the bottom of this mystery. 

9 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah otherwise Beane would have traded for him if he was target #1.

He is a God,  after all.:flirt:

There are literally a dozen better punters than Bojo still available..........this isn't like the drop-off from Clowney to Ed Yarbrough available pass rushers in FA.

Not sure what your point is.  Sounds like Browns weren’t going to trade Colquitt as a favor to the player.  Are you suggesting that Beane should have offered a 4th rounder to get his No. 1 punter target?