Who to start against NE?

Who to start against NE?   

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who to start against NE?

I'll give Anderson something of a break.  Had only a few days to learn the playbook.

I bet he surprises next Monday night.  Crowd will  be into it despite how things are going.  Hell the last time we were 17.5 point underdogs we saw how that worked out. 

I predict a good showing

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My god.

It's so sad that this is a real debate. We are actually talking about "Pick 6" Peterman starting again, and it isn't even preposterous given the circumstances.

Still, Anderson had good moments and imo represents the best chance at scoring points in the immediate future.

4 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I'll give Anderson something of a break.  Had only a few days to learn the playbook.

I bet he surprises next Monday night.  Crowd will  be into it despite how things are going.  Hell the last time we were 17.5 point underdogs we saw how that worked out. 

I predict a good showing

Pats 48 Bills 3 on MNF

No question - Anderson.  Another week of Anderson's growing familiarity with the offense will enable Brian Daboll to open up the play book more.   When the Indy game was still competitive, and there was a threat of the run, Anderson wasn't too bad considering.  I've seen enough of Peterman to have a hard time believing his propensity to throw interceptions, especially on out patterns.  In the end, neither one is capable of leading the Bills to a win over the Patriots, even if they had better players around them.

I may not even watch the game next week.  I'm more interested in what happens in the second half of the season.  Are the young defensive players going to learn after being schooled by some of these great QBs (Rodgers, Luck, Brady)?  Can the team recover some discipline?  I think the losses have gotten to some of the players, and they have let their frustration cause them to get careless.  Too many penalties and other mistakes.  Playoffs are not mathematically eliminated at this point, but I'll be shocked if Buffalo hasn't been eliminated before the end of November.  I think the offseason is going to be pretty exciting.  

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone that believes Andreson having another week will make a difference is funny.

Derek Anderson has ALWAYS sucked with the exception of one year.

At the end, it really doesn’t matter. Kelly, in his prime, couldn’t make this turd of an offense look good.

Start Anderson for all I care. It really doesn’t matter.