Who to start against NE?

Who to start against NE?   

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who to start against NE?

5 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

If we start Peterman, regardless of the outcome of the game, we will be laughed out of the league.

And that's why Anderson will get the start. The only way Coach can trot out Peterman again, even if he might like to do it, is if his hand is forced by an injury to Anderson. Under no circumstances can it come across as an actual decision. Too much risk to his and Beane's  reputation if NP were to crap out badly yet again. 

3 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

And that's why Anderson will get the start. The only way Coach can trot out Peterman again, even if he might like to do it, is if his hand is forced by an injury to Anderson. Under no circumstances can it come across as an actual decision. Too much risk to his and Beane's  reputation if NP were to crap out badly yet again. 

I agree they have no choice but to start Anderson. They have to hope that JA returns quickly. The team leaders have to be frustrated with this lost season. The sooner Allen comes back, the sooner Peterman can be let go. At this point he is a cancer to the team. Until the team cuts ties with Nate there is nothing positive about this season regardless of how much development our young players show.

Its a rebuild. We have rookie QB that needs to develop. Anderson actually wasn't that terrible considering.. Hopefully are O can show signs of life\identity as the season goes on. I am actually madd about our D. After the Clay fumble they gave up...... I liked our D the past 5.5 games!

15 minutes ago, snamsnoops said:

Its a rebuild. We have rookie QB that needs to develop. Anderson actually wasn't that terrible considering.. Hopefully are O can show signs of life\identity as the season goes on. I am actually madd about our D. After the Clay fumble they gave up...... I liked our D the past 5.5 games!

He didn’t look to bad until he did.  

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

No. 

All the preparation won’t matter 1iota

Nope- no receivers, line, RB, TE- the cupboard is bare.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Peterman actually gets votes.

This is a sad reality.

Ha I voted for Peterman only because he has possible, key word possible upside. Derek Anderson is a career journeyman scrub. 

Anderson. If Peterman starts we might see all time high INT vs the Pats. The Patriots offense could not even show up  and just straight play D if Peterman plays. lol

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Ha I voted for Peterman only because he has possible, key word possible upside. Derek Anderson is a career journeyman scrub. 

Only upside for Peterman is INT or pick six int's lol

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Anderson. If Peterman starts we might see all time high INT vs the Pats. The Patriots offense could not even show up  and just straight play D if Peterman plays. lol

Hey, it is still upside and good over/under conversation ?

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Peterman actually gets votes.

This is a sad reality.

Anderson crashed and burned today. At least Peterman came in at the end of a game and passed for a TD before he crashed and burned. A TD pass makes all the difference.

4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Ya..all he has to do is figure out how not to be baited into picks.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lfod said:

Anderson crashed and burned today. At least Peterman came in at the end of a game and passed for a TD before he crashed and burned. A TD pass makes all the difference.

Any defense playing Peterman should let him have success early. Then he'll get confident and you can bait him into multiple picks.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I think  I said this already.  

It would make it entertaining 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Any defense playing Peterman should let him have success early. Then he'll get confident and you can bait him into multiple picks.

I'm just waiting for Josh Allen to come back. I don't think Anderson is any threat to his starting job if this if he can't produce TDs. 4 turnovers on him. 

Edited by Lfod

And neither is Nate 

what would be entertaining is all the posts of 5 or 6 INTs by Nate. 

1 minute ago, 416BillsFan said:

McD would sooner talk to an atheist than be embarrassed by Peterman in Prime Time.

And Josh would really make it a game?

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Four more weeks?

2 to 6 depending on who you ask 

Just trade for Carr already and draft another QB. Let Allen and the rookie develop under Carr for two years while showcasing them in preseason games. Hope no one gets injured. Hope one of the young guys becomes a franchise QB. Trade one or two of the QBs for multiple picks later.

I figured they only brought Anderson to avoid the circus that starting Nate Peterman brings. I wasn't expecting much but if your going to bring a guy off the street to cover your own butt over Peterman, the guy should be better than 4 turnovers and a field goal. 

With 4 turn overs and a field goal please tell me how much of a difference it was in not starting Peterman. Other than the happy fans that hate Peterman not having to see him play. We actually got blown out more then it would of been if Allen was in playing. 

Hey Allen try learning from this vet that isn't as good as you and has a worse game then you would have. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1