Ray Ray McCloud Will Not Play and Not Traveling to Indy for a Non-Injury Reason

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Great now who is going to catch the ball !!

The fine infantrymen supporting the ranks of Captain Luck? I fear they may outflank our troops and have a successful outcome in this battle. Pray for the good men from the land of the Buffalo, dearest Mother. 

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Anyone have an idea what happened?

McCloud did not answer in the affirmative quickly enough when McDermott asked him if he believes in the power of The Legend of Derek Anderson. That was a deal-breaker. McDermott's response: "To not believe in the power of Derek is to not believe in The Process. You are dead to me. Good day, sir."

• Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

McCloud did not answer in the affirmative quickly enough when McDermott asked him if he believes in the power of The Legend of Derek Anderson. That was a deal-breaker. McDermott's response: "To not believe in the power of Derek is to not believe in The Process. You are dead to me. Good day, sir."

What in the

57 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

McBeane can’t evaluate offensive talent

Take the Beane out of the equation.  In his press conference announcing the hiring McDermott made it very clear that he is the decision maker in the organization.  It begins and ends with the HC.

Edited by Cripple Creek
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Take the Beane out of the equation.  In his press conference announcing the hiring McDermott made it very clear that he is the decision maker in the organization.  It begins and ends with the HC.

You’re probably right, either way they have no clue what they are doing with the offense and I think they took for granted how good Cam Newton is. Josh Allen WILL NEVER be Cam Newton, I predict Josh, Sean & Brandon will all be out of Buffalo by 2020 at the latest

9 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

You’re probably right, either way they have no clue what they are doing with the offense and I think they took for granted how good Cam Newton is. Josh Allen WILL NEVER be Cam Newton, I predict Josh, Sean & Brandon will all be out of Buffalo by 2020 at the latest

They also had cam surrounded by Steve Smith, Greg Olsen, behind a better line and with one of the better rb tandems in the league 

20 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

They also had cam surrounded by Steve Smith, Greg Olsen, behind a better line and with one of the better rb tandems in the league 

Cam was also a 5 star recruit and dominated in the SEC, Josh was a no star recruit and played mediocre in the Mountain West 

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Ray Ray suck suck

Just like Foster

How these 2 guys made a 53 man roster is mind boggling. When Murphy is 100% he should be doing all punts & kickoffs. 

Ray Ray is legit, liked him coming out. He'll be apart of the offense going forward..