2nd half thread: Wk 6 Bills at Texans, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, Mrbojanglezs said:

I like Allen's athletic ability but he bailed out way to early on that 3rd and goal and now he limits himself to only one receiver option. 

I know what you mean, but there is absolutely no pocket to step into. Watson doesn’t have a pocket either, and that’s why he gets sacked and throws picks.

allen doesn’t really have a choice. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Pretty sure Daboll runs when we all want him to throw and throws when we want him to run.  

Im just sitting on my couch but I think we could play call this team to more than 3 points so far. 

He’s a joke. I am predicting his play calls on the couch and I’m right about 80 percent of the time.

Hes so predictable 

Just now, HappyDays said:

The defender turned around just in time, he thought he could slip it past him and he almost did. Zay needs to catch the ball on 2nd down to give us a chance from the goal line. I've never seen a worse supporting cast in my entire history as a Bills fan.

That pass to Zay was well overthrown. Zay almost came up with a one handed beautiful catch but the D tackle was too much for him to hold on. 

I can't blame Zay for that.

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

2nd and goal from the 4 yard line.  Future HOF RB, rookie QB.  Hmmm, what should I do?  I know, let's call two pass plays!  !@#$ing Daboll.

Shady took himself out after 1st down.  He did the head tap

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Unfortunately I don’t see a McVay taking over our staff anytime soon. That changed Goff more than anything. 

Agreed.  The bottom line is this:  If and when It becomes clear that Josh Allen is not an NFL QB, Beane and McDermott will be fired.  And that is the way it should be.

• Like (+1) 1

That redzone fail was absolutely not on Josh. I can't wait for the all22 of the 3rd down play. I have no idea what that play was supposed to be. Every route looked like a clearout route.... who were they clearing out for? Someone must have run the wrong route. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Nobody knows that for sure.  He deserves credit but he also came in after Goff had a year under his belt and a bunch of weapons added. 

He knows offense and what he needs to run it properly ( see trade for Cooks when bidding war for Watkins ensued). I don’t have confidence in anyone on the Bills staff to assemble such an offense here 

Darnold,, Rosen, Mayfield,,, they’re all making and completing throws downfield. Our guy just can’t.  I’m very worried about his future.  You don’t bench this, come back later on, and it’s suddenly fixed.

Just now, Ray Finkel said:

Josh Allen has no touch on the ball.  He wants to throw it threw the wall every time.

He is definitely still learning when to launch the ball and when to put touch on it. But on the 2nd down he threw a touch pass to Zay and he just couldn't make the catch. I think Allen has looked pretty decent today but he has zero help other than Shady.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Allen bails the pocket even faster than tyrod. Completely shook. And no it’s not the offensive line’s fault.

Allen has no idea what he's doing back there. 

This offense is completely unwatchable with him at QB.