Bills vs. Packers 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, VW82 said:

The difference is Rodgers missed a couple of blitzes. Allen has missed like ten. Sometimes you're going to miss them. Give credit to the defense. But Rodgers is still making plays on one leg. They've put up 19 points and over 370 yards (and counting). We've barely been able to move the ball, and that isn't all on the oline and WRs. 

I think it's ok to be disappointed by our rookie QB who we traded the farm for. He looks worse than bad. He looks like he doesn't know what he's doing which is scary. 

Aaron Rodgers is one of the best QB to ever play, and what? a 10-year vet?

Come the !@#$ on. TRY to be logical.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I am not mad because this is what I expected.

I expected Allen to get some VERY HARD lessons and he sure is getting it now.

Yeah I expected games like this. He has honestly been better in the 2nd half but he's all alone out there. I can't really blame Daboll either. This is the worst receiving corps in the NFL and one of the worst lines too.

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

The kid is who the kid is.

He can't be ruined.

Why not?  People every day face things that change them.  It is ridiculous to think who you are is who you will always be.  In fact, it's stupid to think that.  Confidence can be intrinsic but it can be shaken and destroyed for sure from external factors

Edited by Johnnycage46
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Yeah need to get Peterman more reps for his future job at Avis. 

So you tell people they're overreacting to Allen playing terrible yet you overreact to Peterman who's only started 3 games too (with teammates sabotaging him and playing in terrible weather). Weird.

I like Allen but my god are the people on this board so hypocritical when it comes to how they treat him compared to Peterman.

Edited by suorangefan4

1 minute ago, Fred Clause said:

I’m sure you were saying that last week weren’t you?

I was, the process gets redefined every week depending on the game.. just looking for answers. Like we're all robots in Westworld and "the maze" is "the process".. we got to get to the bottom of this

2 minutes ago, VW82 said:

The difference is Rodgers missed a couple of blitzes. Allen has missed like ten. Sometimes you're going to miss them. Give credit to the defense. But Rodgers is still making plays on one leg. They've put up 19 points and over 370 yards (and counting). We've barely been able to move the ball, and that isn't all on the oline and WRs. 

I think it's ok to be disappointed by our rookie QB who we traded the farm for. He looks worse than bad right now. He looks like he doesn't know what he's doing which is scary. 

Yeah - it's just shocking that our rookie who in his 3rd start isn't as sharp as a 12-year vet HoF QB.

What in the actual F is wrong with some Bills fans?

Just now, VW82 said:

I think it's ok to be disappointed by our rookie QB who we traded the farm for. He looks worse than bad. He looks like he doesn't know what he's doing which is scary. 

First we did not trade the farm.  Second he does look bad today.  Third, he did not look bad last week.  Fourth, young QBs learn.  Fifth, even veteran QBs get fooled as in Rogers getting sacked twice.  Sixth, we also need more help on the O line (is it Bodine not calling the right protections or Allen) and a WR that can catch.  Seventh, it would help if Allen had some outlet routes available.

I'll stop there.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Yeah I expected games like this. He has honestly been better in the 2nd half but he's all alone out there. I can't really blame Daboll either. This is the worst receiving corps in the NFL and one of the worst lines too.

This might be the worst receiving corps I've ever seen.  Their best receiver is an argument between Zay Jones and Kelvin Benjamin...and neither would be a #3 on another team.

1 minute ago, Wyo_Bills Fan said:

Allen had a bad game, no doubt.  But this was a total offensive meltdown starting with the coaching and gameplan.  Daboll needs to change is playcalling to fit the talent on the offense.  

Fit what? Nobody can get open on their own and we can't block anyone. Can't pick up blitzes properly. Stunts confuse us...how much can he scheme??

Gotta have guys that can play at some point.

Just now, BobChalmers said:

Yeah - it's just shocking that our rookie who in his 3rd start isn't as sharp as a 12-year vet HoF QB.

What in the actual F is wrong with some Bills fans?

Mental handicap caused by massive lead intake as children.

Wonder how many of them lived near Love Canal.

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Bring back john fina. Bring back ruben brown. Hell give me mike Williams. Actually is jamarcus Russell still 300 pounds?

Take back Vladimir Ducasse

Take back Cyrus Kouandjio

Take back John Miller

Where are you Richie Incognito?

You're jammin' me