Bills vs. Packers 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

you have that much time and throw the ball 30 yards downfield and your WR  is still blanketed its time to find some wrs  This is beyond ridiculous  This kid wants to succeed and we surrounded him with a dumpster fire

You are correct sir we need recievers soon or we will ruin this kid

Just now, Dr.Sack said:

This is a bad team w/ subpar WRs and a horrible OL

That's really what it comes down to.  

I mean...the good news is that they can't get much worse.  No where to go but up, really.  But this team is built strictly to get rid of dead cap money.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Jerome007 said:

Allen was right to continue on the play. Tripped by his own teammate. Why no challenge?

This game is horrible all around. But it seems like they are outcoached, out of sync, out of many things, BUT, not a doormat level team like in those first 6 quarters. Small consolation but you sense they can do much better. 

Yeah they don't look completely helpless. At least making the Packers earn it

I love that the Bills want to run a vertical offense.  That is fantastic news.  The problem is, they don't have 1 player on offense, besides the QB, equipped to run that kind of offense right now.  We have no WRs and an O-Line that can't block anything.  That is a recipe for disaster for a vertical scheme.

I am all for getting a vertical offense in place here.  But, get some players that can run that style of offense first.  Right now, everything should be short and quick hitting with the occasional deep shot.  I haven't seen more than 1 or 2 quick passes all day.  Just a terrible offensive plan this week.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Yeah but he missed two blitzes.  Which is exactly what you criticized Allen about.  And if bourse now change the subject.

Allen looks bad today.  He'll learn.

The difference is Rodgers missed a couple of blitzes. Allen has missed like ten. Sometimes you're going to miss them. Give credit to the defense. But Rodgers is still making plays on one leg. They've put up 19 points and over 370 yards (and counting). We've barely been able to move the ball, and that isn't all on the oline and WRs. 

I think it's ok to be disappointed by our rookie QB whom we traded the farm for. He looks worse than bad right now. He looks like he doesn't know what he's doing which is scary. 

Edited by VW82

I'm guessing the process gets rereredefined this week from "we just had to get them to buy into.. the process" to "don't you get it? The process is to get no 1 overall pick!"

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks