Who are we competing with for the #1 overall pick?

HappyDays

44 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

That may be true but we lack quality and depth all over the field in all 3 phases of the game.

This looks like a bottom 3 team to me.

To the OP's question: Tampa.  I think they have a good shot at being one of the worst teams this year.

Also Denver, Giants, Indy will be bad teams.  Cleveland may not improve that much.

Tampa??

48 points against the Saints Tampa?? With their back up QB.

At this rate we will be lucky to rack up 48 points by week 6.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Ended the 17 year playoff drought.....What have you done for me lately?

Bills fans need to take some Xanax, it's ONE game!

I think this HC doesn't take any crap from anyone and I think some butts will be kicked over this loss. 

I predicted this year this team could go 0-8 like the 2010 team and all the optimists said the line would be fine and the defense even better than last year. So what if they do...

Just now, HappyDays said:

Yeah add the Lions to the list. I guess the upside is if we can get to #2 and the Cards or Lions get the #1 overall they could trade down to a team looking for a QB which means Bosa is still in play.

There are no elite QBs this year. 

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

The Browns fired Captain Cheater. How did that work out? 

More accurately, we cannot sacrifice our future Franchise QB over a few games in a meaningless season. BE SMART! 

Augie , you’re one of those can’t see the forest for the treees types, aren’t you. 

Too many  things can happen and go wrong between now and next year, Allen needs the reps and Our o-line is adequate. 

A lame duck coach is a fired coach...

winners make plans. 

losers make excuses. 

Edited by COTC
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

The Lions are no where close to as bad as we are. 

They sure look pretty bad by that score and their new HC looks like a deer in headlights.

I don't think the Jets are as good as they look against the lousy Lions.

Oh, https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-mock-draft-raiders-take-ed-oliver-with-pick-acquired-in-khalil-mack-trade/

Edited by Nihilarian