Who are we competing with for the #1 overall pick?

HappyDays

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

I agree he floats the ball, but who did he have to throw to? And NO, the OLine was NOT good. Josh can rifle the ball, and he got 3 points against mostly scrubs. We suck on offense. Don’t lay it all on Peterman. There’s plenty of blame to go around. 

Peterman is/was the main cog in the terribleness that took place yesterday. There is no need to deflect blame to others. 

It was literaly a carbon copy (effort wise) of the chargers game. The rest of the team follows the leadership of the QB. Nate is not a leader...

Edited by COTC

I’d say OAK, that’s about it though. I don’t think anyone was nearly as incompetent as the Bills looked yesterday. Like a bad College team playing Ohio State. If a top QB gets injured, the Bills might have some competition from that team. Too bad there’s no elite QB in this draft . It would be insurance if Allen bombs

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, COTC said:

Peterman is/was the main cog in the terribleness that took place yesterday. There is no need to deflect blame to others. 

It was literaly a carbon copy of the chargers game. The rest of the team follows the leadership. Nate is not a leader...

So that’s why Josh got all of 3 points against the scrubs. You keep telling yourself that, but I’m tired of you. 

2 minutes ago, COTC said:

It was literaly a carbon copy (effort wise) of the chargers game. The rest of the team follows the leadership. Nate is not a leader...

I don’t know about that. Peterman was putrid, but there are some sorry a$$ players on that offense. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

So that’s why Josh got all of 3 points against the scrubs. You keep telling yourself that, but I’m tired of you. 

The team looked better, the timing was better. Josh coming off the bench, did ok. You could tell the team really needed a change. 

Josh with full week with the ones and game prep and he will look competent ..

i think you may just be tired...

34 minutes ago, COTC said:

We looked like we did when we played the chargers last year. Why? One reason and one reason only, Our QB.

Give Allen a full game, we will look better.

That is a scolding hot take. 

1 minute ago, COTC said:

The team looked better, the timing was better. Josh coming off the bench, did ok. You could tell the team really needed a change. 

Josh with full week with the ones and game prep and he will look competent ..

i think you may just be tired...

Actually, I am very tired, so that’s fair. But I’m not buying your premise. Maybe I can go deeper at another time. I’d take my time with Josh, and not care what anybody else says. Keep your view down the road, not at your feet. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, dayman said:

We may be the worst team in 10 years.

I’d say the worst coached team for sure. Beane maybe on the same level as Brandon for GM skill

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Actually, I am very tired, so that’s fair. But I’m not buying your premise. Maybe I can go deeper at another time. I’d take my time with Josh, and not care what anybody else says. Keep your view down the road, not at your feet. 

A lame duck coach is a fired coach. We cannot sacrifice the year...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, COTC said:

I’d say the worst coached team for sure. Beane maybe on the same level as Brandon for GM skill

Disagree again, this crowd has at least two more years. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dayman said:

We may be the worst team in 10 years.

The Browns went 0-16 last year, so it would seem that the Bills could only tie for "worst team in 10 years" but with the sharp minds of McDermott and Beane "being on the same page", I'm sure they'll manage to surpass even the hapless Brownies. 

43 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We easily looked like the worst team in the NFL this weekend, right? The only other teams I can think of that have a shot at #1 overall are the Cardinals and Titans. Maybe the Raiders? I like our odds to get Bosa.

We don't have any competition for the #1 pick. 

We're far and away the worst team in the league. 

The Browns fired Captain Cheater. How did that work out? 

6 minutes ago, COTC said:

More accurately, we cannot sacrifice our future Franchise QB over a few games in a meaningless season. BE SMART! 

• Like (+1) 1