Who are we competing with for the #1 overall pick?

HappyDays

Just now, COTC said:

We looked like we did when we played the chargers last year. Why? One reason and one reason only, Our QB.

Give Allen a full game, we will look better.

That may be true but we lack quality and depth all over the field in all 3 phases of the game.

This looks like a bottom 3 team to me.

To the OP's question: Tampa.  I think they have a good shot at being one of the worst teams this year.

Also Denver, Giants, Indy will be bad teams.  Cleveland may not improve that much.

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We easily looked like the worst team in the NFL this weekend, right? The only other teams I can think of that have a shot at #1 overall are the Cardinals and Titans. Maybe the Raiders? I like our odds to get Bosa.

For all you tankers don't forget the 2010 Bills had the 2011 #1 overall on lock in early November before uh-oh Fitzmagic!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Idandria said:

We’ve played 1 game. Give it at least a few more to see where we stand regarding the draft.  

But yea, I know, the sky is falling. 

I don't mean this thread to be pessimistic. On the contrary I am hoping we end up with the #1 overall pick.

17 minutes ago, COTC said:

We looked like we did when we played the chargers last year. Why? One reason and one reason only, Our QB.

Give Allen a full game, we will look better.

Do you know how Good football teams are built. Win the line of scrimmage. Brady couldn’t play behind our OLine. Run the ball, stop the run, protect the QB. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Augie said:

Do you know how Good football teams are built. Win the line of scrimmage. Brady couldn’t play behind our OLine. Run the ball, stop the run, protect the QB. 

Our o line gave Peterman plenty of time yesterday, for the most part. Peterman just hesitated and held onto the ball way too long. When he did throw, Those floaters were terrible. 

1 minute ago, COTC said:

Our o line gave Peterman plenty of time yesterday, for the most part. Peterman just hesitated and held onto the ball way too long. When he did throw, Those floaters were terrible. 

I agree he floats the ball, but who did he have to throw to? And NO, the OLine was NOT good. Josh can rifle the ball, and he got 3 points against mostly scrubs. We suck on offense. Don’t lay it all on Peterman. There’s plenty of blame to go around. 

• Like (+1) 1