Jalen Ramsey thinks he could play in the NHL with 6 months training

PromoTheRobot

44 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Again, this makes my teeth itch and I already regret bringing it up, but it seems very clear to me that he does not have any respect for white athletes, and furthermore he's going above and beyond to display this in what he thinks is a sly manner.

That’s exactly what he is doing. No place for that in today’s society.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, one of best athletes in the world couldn’t make your beer league team.  

I have played hockey since I was 5. I live in Canada and football skills don’t translate to hockey at all. I don’t even know if he can skate. 

53 minutes ago, pop gun said:

Oh no, I would rather see Ryan Reaves, Tom Wilson, Cody McCloud or someone of that ilk call him out. Ramsey wouldnt last 5 minutes on the ice. 

That  would be awsome. Reaves would absolutely wreck him. With or without skates

2 minutes ago, billspro said:

I have played hockey since I was 5. I live in Canada and football skills don’t translate to hockey at all. I don’t even know if he can skate. 

Yo my are completely overrating hockey.  I played for 12 years.  Obviously, he couldn’t make the nhl with 6 months of training.  But if he played since he was 5?  I don’t see why he couldn’t.

the reason hockey is so white is because miniriies don’t play it growing up.  A great athlete is a great athlete.  Put it this way I’d bet on Jalen Ramsey making he nhl before Jack Eichel makes the nfl.  He’s just a superior athlete.

48 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He gave a ton of props to Brady, Rodgers, and Cousins.  I honestly think his opinion, which is over the top, is more true than people want to admit. Danny Amedola was made by Brady,. Josh Allen had a questionable college career to her drafted that high out of Wyoming.  

Also, there are sports like golf and hockey that aren’t diverse and a big reason why is money and popularity.  Minorities don’t really play hockey or golf but the few that do have been really good: Tiger,  Subban, Ignila, etc,  I think he is just talking ? but it’s nit crazy to think of a guy good enough to make the nfl and be one of the best cbs could play in the nhl if he trained his whole life.  Jack Eichel looks like a nerd and he is one of the best hockey players on the planet.

I see the Fox News crowd finished church and now are judging everyone!

Just to chime in, there are a lot of black hockey players in Buffalo and Canada at all levels.

and a lot of them are bad. Just cus subban and Iginla are great hockey players doesn’t mean they all would 

Let’s be real, Ramsey is talking out his ***

Imagine If Crosby or Ovechkin said they could be an NFL DB in 6 months  , they would be laughingstocks...

Ramsey is looking more like a fool everyday, he needs to know when to shut his mouth

He just comes off as arrogant and a douchebag

Edited by Buffalo716

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yo my are completely overrating hockey.  I played for 12 years.  Obviously, he couldn’t make the nhl with 6 months of training.  But if he played since he was 5?  I don’t see why he couldn’t.

the reason hockey is so white is because miniriies don’t play it growing up.  A great athlete is a great athlete.  Put it this way I’d bet on Jalen Ramsey making he nhl before Jack Eichel makes the nfl.  He’s just a superior athlete.

If he played since he was 5 I’m sure he would be amazing, but to say you could pick up hockey in 6 months is ridiculous.

Also the muscles in skating are so different. I have seen a lot of fast runners be slow skaters and vice versa.

Edited by billspro
  • Like (+1) 1

All these statements from Jalen is gonna put him on thin ice. I like personalities & think its overall good for the sport, but dude needs to put up a couple seasons 1st before his words mean anything. You think you can be in the NHL Jalen? How bout learn how to skate 1st? Dude talks smack about  Edelman, but yet still got smoked twice last year by him. I'd like to see more of his talking take place on the field personally.

If he keeps putting out ridiculous statements, people will eventually mute him out & ignore him... Which in turn will probably lead Jalen to get even more outlandish & ridiculous.

Keep your popcorn handy i guess

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’m now convinced Ramsey is a full blown idiot. 

It took this long?

I'd put more money on him making the NHL than winning a 5th grade spelling bee though.....and in his defense I'm not sure he knows how many days are in 6 months.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

19 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Just to chime in, there are a lot of black hockey players in Buffalo and Canada at all levels.

and a lot of them are bad. Just cus subban and Iginla are great hockey players doesn’t mean they all would 

Let’s be real, Ramsey is talking out his ***

Imagine If Crosby or Ovechkin said they could be an NFL DB in 6 months  , they would be laughingstocks...

Ramsey is looking more like a fool everyday, he needs to know when to shut his mouth

He just comes off as arrogant and a douchebag

Black hockey players are maybe 10%.  I know people want to think it’s not true, but a lot of minorities are simply better athletes.  For instance, if Russell Westbrook grew up playing soccer, I think he would be one of the best players in the world.  The only golf player of color was the most dominating player the game has ever seen until he started banging Denny’s waitresses and blew out his back.  

And of course the nhl guys couldn’t play in the nfl.  They aren’t good enough athletes.  The Sabres just drafted a guy in he first round who couldn’t do a pull-up. 

16 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

All these statements from Jalen is gonna put him on thin ice. I like personalities & think its overall good for the sport, but dude needs to put up a couple seasons 1st before his words mean anything. You think you can be in the NHL Jalen? How bout learn how to skate 1st? Dude talks smack about  Edelman, but yet still got smoked twice last year by him. I'd like to see more of his talking take place on the field personally.

If he keeps putting out ridiculous statements, people will eventually mute him out & ignore him... Which in turn will probably lead Jalen to get even more outlandish & ridiculous.

Keep your popcorn handy i guess

Yup.  That’s why it’s pathetic the idiots who wish injury on him.  He will get his if he does live up to the hype.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

As talented an athlete as he is, he is now way too old to ever learn how to do anything at a professional level.

His skating alone would never, ever be close to NHL standards.

Had he started playing when he was 5, who knows.  He's a great athlete.

28 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Black hockey players are maybe 10%.  I know people want to think it’s not true, but a lot of minorities are simply better athletes.  For instance, if Russell Westbrook grew up playing soccer, I think he would be one of the best players in the world.  The only golf player of color was the most dominating player the game has ever seen until he started banging Denny’s waitresses and blew out his back.  

And of course the nhl guys couldn’t play in the nfl.  They aren’t good enough athletes.  The Sabres just drafted a guy in he first round who couldn’t do a pull-up. 

Yup.  That’s why it’s pathetic the idiots who wish injury on him.  He will get his if he does live up to the hype.

There are a lot of great black athletes and white athletes 

It has nothing to do with race... I won sectionals In the 100m in track vs all black competitors ... by your opinion they should have smoked me, but it was the opposite 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

There are a lot of great black athletes and white athletes 

It has nothing to do with race... I won sectionals In the 100m in track vs all black competitors ... by your opinion they should have smoked me, but it was the opposite 

Link? ?

And saying crazy, insane things can get you elected President now.  Jalen has big aspirations.

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You people are the only ones race baiting.  You are seeing what you want to see. 

Multiple people agree, but I guess we're all just dumb racists huh? Exactly why I didn't even want to bring it up, but I was being as objective as possible, and it doesn't seem to be a very crazy assumption. Where there's smoke there's fire. Hell, I don't even think he's trying to cover it up much at this point, "trolling" is a great way to put it.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Link? ?

And saying crazy, insane things can get you elected President now.  Jalen has big aspirations.

Jalen has a way too feminine demeaner/style to ever be able to pull off the job of Presidential candidate. Right or wrong the critics and his opponents rip on everything about each candidate that they can. The LGBTQ lobby is not strong enough to carry him yet, but maybe in far future. Right now he would be roasted.

SNL would have a field day.

Edited by cba fan

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

He's creating his brand and doing a damn good job of it.  Everyone is listening, whether they're taking him seriously, or not.  Now hockey fans, who would otherwise have no idea he existed, know his name.  Pretty brilliant, if you ask me.

Sly like a fox, or sneaky like a shart? 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He has to learn to skate before you can do that. He doesn't even know how. I know he's just talking out his poop hole but this is some serious disrespect for the craft, to think you can play hockey at the NHL level with a couple months of training.

Think he knows hockey requires skates?

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Just to play devil’s advocate, the only reason Ramsey plays football is because he isn’t good enough to play pro basketball. There are a lot of good athletes in he nfl who aspired to be basketball players but weren’t good enough (TO, Moulds, etc etc.).

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I'm sure he's an awesome athlete. But he has to skate to play. 

You have not felt pain like you feel skating for the first time. There are muscles you never use that you need for skating. In fact I think the Bills ought to make every player learn to skate. Really builds up the ankles.